Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

I would've kept lying to the label :lol:

:lol: @ the folk singer gimmick

AYOOOOOOO @ that shower scene. More gay than the "gay ep".

Oh wow, depression. Didn't see that coming.

Wouldn't have played the song for Ally either.

Now I'm wondering if Dave really had a gf he almost married before he got big.

Yeah I'm aware of that song. I have it.

Still wondering if there was any truth to it or like Dave said on the show just a relationship song to get those listeners.

honestly more I think about it, that song don’t confirm shhh

cause really could of thought of the shh then and wrote the song and used the premise for the show

honestly more I think about it, that song don’t confirm shhh

cause really could of thought of the shh then and wrote the song and used the premise for the show
That's what I'm saying.

When I look at Dave's other songs and see how creative he is it isn't a stretch at all this entire relationship thing is made up. Dude could just write his own show if he wanted.

The basketball scene was one of the best I’ve seen on TV, you can tell they can really hoop.

Only Urkel and Grandmama vs Eddie and Spider comes close.

The Doja Cat episode was good.

They just gotta get Dave out of his funk n feelings…The “album mode” sulking **** been dragging at this point

That's what I'm saying.

When I look at Dave's other songs and see how creative he is it isn't a stretch at all this entire relationship thing is made up. Dude could just write his own show if he wanted.

yea.. started thinking of his songs, least the ones I know and how dude just thinks of a concept then runs with it.. whether it be mundane shh and throwing a rap twist to it (the snoop song and the being cheap one).. or shh that has been done but not from a rap perspective, the freaky Friday song.. so not hard to think dude would say let me look at this aspect of a relationship, cause he got other relationship related songs

:lol: @ The Guy from High Maintenance being in this episode.

It's the full n word? :rofl:

This is a little deep. Dave cutting the black man serving him up as his work. Pretty much how he feels about him doing rap.

Dave's ego having all the dope LD joints.

Super weird ep

Last edited:
Weird episode. Think they trying too hard to be like ATL
I knew that somehow we'd never see Rick Rubin which was pretty cool.

I thought the episode was okay. Not great but solid.

Man we never getting ATL back. I think I've finally come to terms with that. A 3 year hiatus is too long.

Back
Top Bottom