Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

I'm playing catch up, and yeah Gata is easily the highlight every time he gets the room to get his **** off.

Son getting another woman to fall through in the middle of that storm after the first one got tight :lol:

I'm playing catch up, and yeah Gata is easily the highlight every time he gets the room to get his **** off.

Son getting another woman to fall through in the middle of that storm after the first one got tight :lol:
It's weird, I can't tell if it's intentional or not but the episodes where they don't let him get off doesn't seem like he's into it, like just goes "oh ok" at what are supposed to be jokes about his eclectic life.

Yea man they can lighten up on being so Dave-centric. Between his (very) punch-able face and cringe personality rather see what's goin wit everybody else

Felt like Ally handled that student fine.
Ah well another Dave/Atlanta parallel

Like I get the whole 'so progressive he's not progressive' joke but the Holocaust was worse than slavery joint was the nail in the coffin for me

Season 3 :pimp::pimp:

Episode 5 The Storm was great really a standout episode

I feel like a majority of the season was great. I loved the faking his death episode , and the finale last night was , amazing lol. I absolutely loved it.

Can’t wait for season 4.

Wouldn’t mind if he put Mr McAdams on streaming lol

After hearing the reception in here for S3 so far I'll give it another chance. S2 was more misses than hits for me so I'd kind of written the show off. They were doing too much that season and episodes were all over the place.

Wouldn’t mind if he put Mr McAdams on streaming lol
My wife says something to this every episode.

It's wild that he doesn't just do a soundtrack of completed songs from the show. Some of those joints are very solid.

I searched for the drake track at the end of tonight's episode and I got no hits.

Back
Top Bottom