Lil Herb > Chief Keef

sick.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Bibbys mixtape is pushed back till late August now :rofl: :rofl: These ******g tapes aint never coming out.

im sayin smh..im not really feeling bibby's music like that but herb should have BEEEENNN capitalized off gangway..but at the same I do understand he was shot so they might have taken away alot of his momentum from rapping

gangway might be one of the grimiest songs Ive heard in the last couple years

"catch a body and bond from the station in the same day" what type of **** is that smh

Last edited:
They signed.

More than likely they're trying to figure out how to finesse those tapes into money and sell em somehow.

Just gave Herb a listenin for the first time unlike the other 100 rappers from chicago rite now sayin lets get it,man down and all the other same ad libs at least he can actually rap

Overall Like what I hear I will be payin attention:smokin

mean.gif

What are these lil _'s doin that they can't drop a mixtape on time?
I was mad bummed it got pushed back, too.. I been looking forward to that for a minute..but I think it's good in the long run for them, cause they're still getting gaining mad buzz and fans off the **** they already have out.. so they might as well take time.

they've been offered deals, and just arent interested in one. YET. I think I remember a line in a Herb song, where he said start talking millions, then come get me or something.. and in an interview, they said they don't wanna rush anything. The more buzz they create and fans they gain independently, just off a mixtape, and singles...eventually thats going to want a label give them an offer they won't be able to refuse.. yeah it sucks, we're waiting, but realistically, its a smart business move in retrospect, i think. plus its giving them more time to progress, and once the chief keef buzz dies down even more, its going to give them more room to have the spotlight.

Outta everyone doin the drill **** right now, Lil Herb and Bibby, mostly Lil Herb got the most longevity, imo.. i don't even think he could even be considered a "drill' rapper.. cause his flow is beyond that, he actually got technical skill..

hopefully Welcome To Fazoland even comes out... i'd hate to see the dude get so caught up in all that trapping, gangbanging **** and stop doin music.

Last edited:
Im late as hell, these _s the ones though. God put GBE on so we could get to these _s...this is real street rap

It's hilarious that he and bibby are still saying they unsigned in interviews.

But then again that's the new wave...artists pretending to be unsigned. That Logic dude been signed to def jam for almost 2 years now but they didn't announce it til after the xxl cover

stressin joint rockin...

show em that depth bibby.

dudes the truth furreal...

Back
Top Bottom