Lil Herb > Chief Keef

That stressin **** & the Versace remix def have my attention

Sidenote this has a Kanye remix written all ova that **** :lol:

Last edited:
Mikkey Halstead is managing Herb. 

That's a good look.
Look like he managing both of them that's a real good look tho got this _ in the studio w/ NO ID and Da Internz 
pimp.gif

I **** with that Stressin 
pimp.gif

Bibby is growing on me more with every track I think I might actually like him more than Herb now

Look like he managing both of them that's a real good look tho got this _ in the studio w/ NO ID and Da Internz 
pimp.gif

I **** with that Stressin 
pimp.gif

Bibby is growing on me more with every track I think I might actually like him more than Herb now

i think Bibby just needs to work on being able to put out bangers consistently without features..he has some harder bars than Herb at times, but as a whole.. Herb is more consistent and able to snap on tracks as a solo artist, and take over tracks he is featured on.. ie: for example Hit A Lick. Bibby doesn't have that ability right now, imo. I've watch live performances of them on Youtube, and it seems Bibby is really uncomfortable, and Herb brings the energy and what not. I think once he works on his anxiety he will definitely get better over time.

Anyways, Herb as been in Cali all week, and Bibby was there over the weekend, flew back to Chicago, and tweeted that hes going back to Cali, so they're def planning on droppin some new material soon. 

Last edited:
That's tight they got to meet up with No ID.

Just realized Kill **** is at 2 mil views. :wow:

Last edited:
Damn man Drake be gettin hos.

Dude got random good looking chicks who will never meet him going ham over that regular *** post.

Can only acknowledge the brilliance in that young man's swagger.

Herb bodied that beat....best remix, and yea I heard Drake's. Though Drake's had more to do with the original intent of the song, Herb still came through on some like "man Versace? :lol: Aiigh, watch this" :pimp: :pimp:

Yung Giftz and Herb :smokin.
Giftz is another Chicago guy, check out his new mixtape "Position of Power".

bibby my dude but either he mad uncomfortable or he rode the short bus

I'm in Boston and I've heard em being played in cars once or twice. Saw one kid bumpin that kill **** on an iPad at the bus stop.. They're gettin there slowly but surely. I'm just happy to watch em rise cause I think they got real talent.

Back
Top Bottom