Lil mouse

Anybody who is screwing their face up at mouse but Dl'ed Lil B tracks should just refrain man

Very little relevance in this statement.

Anyways DL'd it and I couldnt do it. Once I started hearing his little *** voice talking bout giving his b***** molly and wildn' out in the club I couldn't do it. We need better.

^^^ bruh bow wow second album was dope, lil wayne the block is hot was nuts, i think prodigy was 17 on infamous, lol invalid.

I'm guessing Wayne and Prodigy weren't 10 (obviously) when those albums came out. And Bow Wow was rapping about Puppy Love. Invalid :lol:

^^^ bruh bow wow second album was dope, lil wayne the block is hot was nuts, i think prodigy was 17 on infamous, lol invalid.

:lol: How old are you? I have never bumped a bow wow album in my life. We're around the same age too. I'm saying y'all dudes in your mid twenties jamming to a 10 year old talking about ratchets, drugs, and money. That ain't cool man :smh:

laugh.gif
How old are you? I have never bumped a bow wow album in my life. We're around the same age too. I'm saying y'all dudes in your mid twenties jamming to a 10 year old talking about ratchets, drugs, and money. That ain't cool man
mean.gif
Exactly.  I tried to listen to the mixtape but its the same song over and over and dude is like 13.  Get smoked is a great song but after that its terrible and repetitive.  Hope the kid learns there's more to life. 

People are right about the age thing with Mouse. He needs to stay in his lane and rap about "kid stuff" We know dang well none of you guys who actually have children would ever let your child do this.

He needs to get a whoopin and watch some damn cartoons with a big bowl of cereal.

I know there's an epidemic with teen murders in the Chi, and I can kind of see why kids might feel they are adults at younger ages because of the violence. But this is not the right look to make things better.

**** wat yall sayin this **** hard

& the last song on the tape is :pimp:

Last edited:
This is how bow wow would of been if JD and the labels wasnt on his *** about cussing

:rofl:

I know dude's life gotta be great right now . . . Lil Wayne co-sign, a mixtape out, etc. and you're still in 6th, 7th, 8th grade . . . dude must love going to school . . . birds prolly tryna eat him alive​

on god tho :rofl:

all i know is on clear the crowd out when he say "i dont **** wit ******...like a redneck" i knew i had to download this **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom