Lil mouse

im guessing the ones thinking this is good are 16 or ******ed....this is awful, a 13 yr old rapping bout **** and pills, this is all kinds of uffed up..

Never been one to hate on anyone's hustle, but this is turrible. Lil bow wow wasn't talking about this material. He is a child. Let him talk about something on his age level. Gorilla Zoe loses a lot of respect for that video

I done heard it all ... Lol.. Won't catch my grown *** ridin round listening to this ****
Just can't respect the fact that this kid got grown *** men and women rappin this ****
... Hip hop is really at its last days... Just hope them same dudes rocking wit em keep the
Young boy safe out there

I hope you dudes are 10 years old listening to this 7th grader.
nerd.gif

******g clown *** ninjas.
embarassed.gif

Don't act like that D Wade ain't a problem :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It isn't...

...if anything, it just goes to show how generic trap music has become IMO.

You can literally put anything or anyone over a trap beat and now they're the "next big thing"...

...the hood needs a new sound.

Personal opinions about Lil Mouse aside - trap beats are gettin' played like a mutha ****...

...goin' back to roughly '04, it's been what...8 years now? Shawty Redd, Zaytoven, Lex, Chop - now we've resorted to producers just playin' musical chairs with the same sound.

We need a new sound to pop up outta the hood...

Back
Top Bottom