Lil Penny Posite

My first post.
the penny posite Gumbos have recently released here in the uk......im a uk12....and there not available in half sizes....so am I right in thinking folks in need to size up to a uk 13

So has anyone used to play ball in? I'm curious to how the lunarlon/zoom air in the forefoot feels, or do I have the cushioning set up wrong?

This is tricky because the demand is low, but is $250 a good price for the ASG pair?

So far, yeah, I think $250 is pretty good. More than I would personally pay, but I'm still believing in the fairy tale of a US release of 'em so I can get 'em for retail ($180-190).

I know what you mean. I wasn't gonna grab em at that price initially, but I don't see very many pairs circulating so I figured I'd take my chances. Hopefully there is a more widespread release sometime soon.

I walked into House of Hoops Paris today and they had the eggplants, so I grabbed a pair, they look great!

^ Man those are clean.
pimp.gif

Alot of sellers who copped that penny Shooting Stars Pack are selling their Penny Posites for non-murder prices.

Yeah man, I'm glad that  not everyone is feeling them, makes it easy to cop. I really dig the style of the shoe personally. 

really!? I been lookin on the bay for somebody to post below retail. haven't found my size yet
For sure,  I was able to get mine for 215 back in May, I've seen them for around 180 to 200 recently though. Alot of people aren't feeling em for some reason, which is fine with me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom