Lil Penny Posite

Wanna get a couple pairs of thwse, but everybody saying these are uncomfortable AF is keeping me from doing so.

Wanna get a couple pairs of thwse, but everybody saying these are uncomfortable AF is keeping me from doing so.
Nah, they're pretty good. Not as comfy as regular Foams, but you NEED to go .5 size up from your regular Nike sizing, especially if you have a wide forefoot...

Last edited:
Re: sole glow - couldn't get a pic of them w/ my phone but they do glow well. They look kinda peachy rather than red when they glow, but cool nonetheless.

Ahhh killer. I thought Size 11 UK = Size 11.5 US (which is what i need). Apparently it's 12...shame on me. Gonna try to do a return/exchange with wellgosh

Ahhh killer. I thought Size 11 UK = Size 11.5 US (which is what i need). Apparently it's 12...shame on me. Gonna try to do a return/exchange with wellgosh
some websites/brands actually do 11UK=11.5 US. Gotta check every time

So I emailed Mache Customs on their website to see if he could do a 

Said he could but it would be 250 and take 3-4 months. Does anyone know if these or have heard if these are coming at all?

Also, I did get my lil penny's recently so still DS and for 56 from Shoe Palace... Hmmmmm

Were you ordering a size up, though? These do run quite small so if you normally wear a 11.5 the 12 should fit you perfectly.

Last edited:
I ordered a half size up. I had to double check another Nike box to confirm which size conversion to follow. Ordered a UK 11 and received a US 12. 

Were you ordering a size up, though? These do run quite small so if you normally wear a 11.5 the 12 should fit you perfectly.
Yeah, 11.5 is half size up for me. I'm a 11 with a fat foot :smile:

I tried on the 12 and it is significantly too long 

CRESCENT CITY aka NOLA aka ALL STAR LIL PENNY POSITE are roughly $133 shipped to the USA at WELLGOSH.  

A gret deal if you looking to pick these up!

The LIL Penny Posite "gumbo league " just hit the outlets today for $99. Time to cop!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Gunnin' for the Shooting Stars colorway. Thankfully the prices for them don't beat you over the head.

Man... I just don't get why Nike killed this shoe at release. There was decent enough buzz for it at the time, but to wait 6 mos. to release it in the US and at half price in the outlets??? That's just strange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom