Lil Penny Posite

Sine the gumbos are still sitting in the outlets , i'm gonna wait till the price comes down before I cop 3 pairs.

Agree - getting my 2nd pair as soon as they hit discount at the outlets. Copped mine on sale from Size? for about $140 about a month before they flooded the outlets and was glad to get them then, never thought they'd release here let alone on the cheap like they have. Can't figure how these can be sitting like they are.

I saw these today at my local outlet, I almost grabbed for $100 but other priorities right now, maybe next payday hey do look good on feet, all them details, the sole glows on these right?

I saw these today at my local outlet, I almost grabbed for $100 but other priorities right now, maybe next payday hey do look good on feet, all them details, the sole glows on these right?
The designs in the shoe are also the 3M reflective material. Honestly I would wait until these drop in price. I the outlet thread it seems like most stores have them at FSR's. SO they definitely aren't selling fast. The next drop in price will probably take them to $85 or $80. That's when i'll jump on them.

Someone posted in the outlet thread , but the Gurnee, IL store had the grey and pink penny posites for 79.99.

So, I just got a half size up and, they're STILL super tight. This is, after returning my size 11 pair. I'm mad 'cause it was part of the last sale and, promo code won't work anymore.

So, I just got a half size up and, they're STILL super tight. This is, after returning my size 11 pair. I'm mad 'cause it was part of the last sale and, promo code won't work anymore.

the 30% off sale? so you got an 11.5 and they dont fit?

Shoot, this is confusing, I'm hearing the one dude say true size is fine, people saying half up, but they don't make a half up for me, then full up. It sure would be easier for me to just go to an outlet and see for myself, but the closest one that has a pair is 4 hours away last time I checked

Also depends on your foot I'm six-foot a buck 90 so my foot isn't that wide, dude saying he needed to go up a fullsize up is probably a really big dude with a wide foot....?

Also depends on your foot I'm six-foot a buck 90 so my foot isn't that wide, dude saying he needed to go up a fullsize up is probably a really big dude with a wide foot....?

Yup depends on your foot.. Im flat footed and 6'1" and about 220..

Back
Top Bottom