Lil' Romeo to USC Official

He's going to SC because him and DeRozan are a package deal. Getting DeRozan is worth giving Romeo a scholarship as well and have him ride the bench. Hewill bring media attention to the bball program because he is "well-known"

Mitch got it done
pimp.gif

Eh, he's good enough to have played D1 regardless, but he's not a guy I'd look for to have a good career at USC...He's not a Pac10 player.Could have been a pretty solid contributor at a mid-major, though.

The preferred walk-on point of view is probably on point...
w
eek.gif
w so stephon probably wont play college ball d1 if nobody real good is on the team
If your boy can play, he'll be found. Trust. Does he play summer ball? Playing on a team with top-flight players helps with exposure, but ifhe's getting all-state honors as a sophomore, he'll be found.

Small world, i happen to coach Stephon's AAU team. He gave Demar 33 during a summer league game about 2 months ago. Demar scored 30 and is definitelygoing to be a problem at SC. Look out for Stephon though, hopefully he'll continue to improve and get even more looks.

Not trying to sound like a jerk here, but has anyone else notice that by the end of these threads on Romeo, theres at least like 15 people saying they'veplayed against him or seen him play? I realize its possible but it seems like a lot of people just are making stuff up.
laugh.gif
(No one specific, just something Inoticed.)

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Not trying to sound like a jerk here, but has anyone else notice that by the end of these threads on Romeo, theres at least like 15 people saying they've played against him or seen him play? I realize its possible but it seems like a lot of people just are making stuff up.
laugh.gif
(No one specific, just something I noticed.)

I saw him play in Florida during AAU Nationals, so that must be someone else you're talking to.

Back
Top Bottom