Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

This was a typical Wayne song but then it wasn't. He has the same flow and everything as expected but he was just goin in non-stop damn near line after line was a quotable lol. Songs fire to me.

This was a typical Wayne song but then it wasn't. He has the same flow and everything as expected but he was just goin in non-stop damn near line after line was a quotable lol. Songs fire to me.

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

laugh.gif

Chill, I'm not a Wayne fan AT ALL.  I wanted to see how many blind cosigns it would get.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

... Riiiiiight 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Chill, I'm not a Wayne fan AT ALL.  I wanted to see how many blind cosigns it would get.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

... Riiiiiight 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well that backfired now didn't it?
laugh.gif

Bangladesh still ain't got paid for A Milli and he said he would NEVER work with Wayne again........he too failed just like The Swoosh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well that backfired now didn't it?
laugh.gif

Bangladesh still ain't got paid for A Milli and he said he would NEVER work with Wayne again........he too failed just like The Swoosh.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom