Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Epidemik The Great wrote:

First off lemme say, I wouldn't have even made it public that Cash Money/Universal didn't pay for my "A Milli" beat.

Wayne is the biggest hip-hop artist in the game, if I get production credits on a ill song of his, i'm set for life + my resume would sky rocket.
Oh...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^forgot got we where in a wayne thread?

First off lemme say, I wouldn't have even made it public that Cash Money/Universal didn't pay for my "A Milli" beat.

Wayne is the biggest hip-hop artist in the game, if I get production credits on a ill song of his, i'm set for life + my resume would sky rocket.
Oh...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Oh...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eminem/Kanye are good arguements but c'mon. He's the head of the hottest label in the game right now.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Oh...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eminem/Kanye are good arguements but c'mon. He's the head of the hottest label in the game right now.

Back
Top Bottom