Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

It's amazing how some posters in here listen to hip-hop all the time and still have no idea what a simile is.

Wayne goes in - flow and delivery is
pimp.gif
The beat is solid but this shouldn't be a single.

Cory...meh.

roll.gif

Easily one of the dumbest things I've read in 2010.

Good day, sir. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

It's amazing how some posters in here listen to hip-hop all the time and still have no idea what a simile is.

pimp.gif

Cory...meh.

roll.gif

Good day, sir. 
Glad that you found entertainment out of this.

Now go kick rocks.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

pimp.gif

Cory...meh.

roll.gif

Good day, sir. 
Glad that you found entertainment out of this.

Now go kick rocks.

RoOk wrote:
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, Live Bands > Instrumentals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to a Weezy Concert in ATL last year and he did one with a live band, it's so much better
pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Somebody make an MP3 of that

Easy there chap....I'm a fan of the track but you act like the band is playing anything. I guarantee you that its all from a record and maybe a keyboard. If you watch the video you can see most of the band standing around just going ape #*%%.

Also, is it just me or does this track sound too much like "A Milli"? Every time  I listen to it, it sounds more and more like "a milli"........

RoOk wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to a Weezy Concert in ATL last year and he did one with a live band, it's so much better
pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Easy there chap....I'm a fan of the track but you act like the band is playing anything. I guarantee you that its all from a record and maybe a keyboard. If you watch the video you can see most of the band standing around just going ape #*%%.

Also, is it just me or does this track sound too much like "A Milli"? Every time  I listen to it, it sounds more and more like "a milli"........

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Son...even the band was going nuts.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, the band is vibin out harder than ever.  Looks like a straight celebration
laugh.gif

eek.gif
dude in the back has a Fly Society shirt on, shots fired at Currensy from Wayne?!?!
tehe jk

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Son...even the band was going nuts.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, the band is vibin out harder than ever.  Looks like a straight celebration
laugh.gif

eek.gif
dude in the back has a Fly Society shirt on, shots fired at Currensy from Wayne?!?!
tehe jk

Originally Posted by solesavage

RoOk wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Easy there chap....I'm a fan of the�track but you act like the band is playing anything. I guarantee you�that its all from a record and maybe a keyboard.�If you watch the video you can see�most of the band standing around just going ape #*%%.

Also, is it just me or does this track sound too much like "A Milli"? Every time� I listen to it, it sounds more and more like "a milli"........
You can definitely hear the guitar a lot during the song and especially towards the end when he shreds. The drummer too. My speakers suck so I'm not sure how much the bassist is contributing though.

Originally Posted by solesavage

RoOk wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Easy there chap....I'm a fan of the�track but you act like the band is playing anything. I guarantee you�that its all from a record and maybe a keyboard.�If you watch the video you can see�most of the band standing around just going ape #*%%.

Also, is it just me or does this track sound too much like "A Milli"? Every time� I listen to it, it sounds more and more like "a milli"........
You can definitely hear the guitar a lot during the song and especially towards the end when he shreds. The drummer too. My speakers suck so I'm not sure how much the bassist is contributing though.

best wayne track so far imo and I'm still not a fan of his, but you can tell this dude had nothing better to do locked up.

best wayne track so far imo and I'm still not a fan of his, but you can tell this dude had nothing better to do locked up.

Back
Top Bottom