Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I'll admit, I've never taken the time to listen to any of Los' stuff....but....... *cue TD Jakes "I say goddamn!" gif*
You're missing out. He has instantly jumped into my top 10 favorite rappers of all time. G5, G5.2, Welcome To Swaggersville, Zero Gravity, and Shooter are my favorite tapes. There's a bunch of dummies that will say "He's only good on mixtapes and other people's beats. Can he make a song?" That's when the Shooter mixtape comes into play to shut all that crap up...

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I'll admit, I've never taken the time to listen to any of Los' stuff....but....... *cue TD Jakes "I say goddamn!" gif*
You're missing out. He has instantly jumped into my top 10 favorite rappers of all time. G5, G5.2, Welcome To Swaggersville, Zero Gravity, and Shooter are my favorite tapes. There's a bunch of dummies that will say "He's only good on mixtapes and other people's beats. Can he make a song?" That's when the Shooter mixtape comes into play to shut all that crap up...

It's amazing how some posters in here listen to hip-hop all the time and still have no idea what a simile is.

Wayne goes in - flow and delivery is
pimp.gif
The beat is solid but this shouldn't be a single.

Cory...meh.

It's amazing how some posters in here listen to hip-hop all the time and still have no idea what a simile is.

Wayne goes in - flow and delivery is
pimp.gif
The beat is solid but this shouldn't be a single.

Cory...meh.

Also
laugh.gif
at ppl that are mad that Wayne isn't some "deep" rapper. No kidding?

"Dudes think they He-Man, 'POW POW' the end" Not all music has to be "deep" to be hot, morons.Go listen to Lupe or something.

Also
laugh.gif
at ppl that are mad that Wayne isn't some "deep" rapper. No kidding?

"Dudes think they He-Man, 'POW POW' the end" Not all music has to be "deep" to be hot, morons.Go listen to Lupe or something.

I like Wayne but this is my issue with him. Every song sounds like a freestyle. People used to say NYC rappers are trash cause they rap about nothing. In all seriousness, what's the point of this song? You come outta jail and drop random meaningless lyrics on your first single from your first album back.

I was expecting some Ambitionz of a Ridah type track. Something deep with fire and energy.

It really proves the bar is set so damn low. It's set so low that there are not even no expectations anymore.

Great job Wayne.

I like Wayne but this is my issue with him. Every song sounds like a freestyle. People used to say NYC rappers are trash cause they rap about nothing. In all seriousness, what's the point of this song? You come outta jail and drop random meaningless lyrics on your first single from your first album back.

I was expecting some Ambitionz of a Ridah type track. Something deep with fire and energy.

It really proves the bar is set so damn low. It's set so low that there are not even no expectations anymore.

Great job Wayne.

YngSeanCombs12 wrote:
So the only time people check for you is when Wayne gets on a Bangladesh beat? Not good. Not good at all.
"Diddy had to drop me, I woulda burned his hand"

YngSeanCombs12 wrote:
So the only time people check for you is when Wayne gets on a Bangladesh beat? Not good. Not good at all.
"Diddy had to drop me, I woulda burned his hand"

Back
Top Bottom