Lil Wayne Blatantly bites CLASSIC Tupac Magazine Cover...PIC

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lol...obviously the people at complex bit the tupac cover...not wayne...you really think it was his idea? They pay that N' to be on the cover...he dont care.

This sums EVERYTHING up. no need to start *+!%$ about how people think wayne is a biter and hes god
smh.gif

I can understand someone saying hes paying homage...but I tend to disagree...i feel it is disrespectful to do something like this....like someone else said Wayne is nor ever will be near the calibur an artist as Tupac, hell he couldnt and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

so because you arent as good as someone you cant pay homage???

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

I can understand someone saying hes paying homage...but I tend to disagree...i feel it is disrespectful to do something like this....like someone else said Wayne is nor ever will be near the calibur an artist as Tupac, hell he couldnt and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

so because you arent as good as someone you cant pay homage???

If Vanilla Ice did this or Weird Al Yankavich(sp?) did this it would be seen as disrespect. If a lot of other rappers better than Pac did this itmight be seen as disrespect. Some things you should think about before you do.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Oh yea . . . Got this off XXLMag.com, Wayne's talkin greasy about The Clipse

In the cover story for the December/January issue of Complex, Lil Wayne gets candid about a number of topics, including rumors of beef between him and Virginia rap group Clipse:
"I thought the whole 'Mr. Me Too' video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I'm on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I'm trying to be like you? No sir."

This N paranoid
laugh.gif

WAIT....WAIT...WAIT...WAIT.....I CANT BELIEVE THAT NONE OF YOU COMMENTED ON TAT BIG#**! QOUTE...."I AM A MARTIAN , AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME THEN YOURJESUS CHRIST"...WTH..THATS WHY I POSTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by Yoda

Yea I knew he was bitin I just thought they were puttin gay trash rappers in the crazy house tho. Wayne aint crazy he's a druggy and you dont need to be crazy to do drugs just depressed. I swear this dude finds more ways to get lame all the time.

smokin.gif

eek.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but do explain.
I understand if he smokes a pound to the face per day, but what do you mean?
I dont understand what you dont understand not all ppl who do drugs are crazy. Is it that you dont believe Wayne does drugs? Theres a thread about him snortin cocaine but let me say this if he is not on drugs I'll admit I'm wrong but then that makes him one of the dumbest dudes to get famous

smokin.gif

I'm not really into the whole rap scene as much as I used to, but I just didn't know that Wayne does other drugs besides some bud. I'm takingyour word for it. I just wanted to know what kinda stuff he was into (no ball riding). Like, I couldn't see him being a Meth head or something, but blow,yeah I could.

Yea I knew he was bitin I just thought they were puttin gay trash rappers in the crazy house tho. Wayne aint crazy he's a druggy and you dont need to be crazy to do drugs just depressed. I swear this dude finds more ways to get lame all the time.

smokin.gif

eek.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but do explain.
I understand if he smokes a pound to the face per day, but what do you mean?
I dont understand what you dont understand not all ppl who do drugs are crazy. Is it that you dont believe Wayne does drugs? Theres a thread about him snortin cocaine but let me say this if he is not on drugs I'll admit I'm wrong but then that makes him one of the dumbest dudes to get famous

smokin.gif

I'm not really into the whole rap scene as much as I used to, but I just didn't know that Wayne does other drugs besides some bud. I'm taking your word for it. I just wanted to know what kinda stuff he was into (no ball riding). Like, I couldn't see him being a Meth head or something, but blow, yeah I could.
laugh.gif
We'd all know if he was on Meth. Dude just sips on thatpurple stuff n a bunch of other cough medcine, that crack and/or cocaine, smokes a ton of bud, n probably pills. If he's on meth then dude doesn't havethat much time left.

smokin.gif

IT's a fact that wayne pops pills like pez; he says it in a bunch of his songs. Then he smokes a bunch of bud and is always on some of the lean or something. Crack I don't believe, coke most def. He is a huge druggie, no doubt.

I'm no Wayne fan, but jeeez, you're actin like Wayne was the photographer and directed the shoot and everything. Even if he did, so what, its not thatserious.

Originally Posted by theo6kid

IT's a fact that wayne pops pills like pez; he says it in a bunch of his songs. Then he smokes a bunch of bud and is always on some of the lean or some thing. Crack I don't believe, coke most def. He is a huge druggie, no doubt.

What artists say and do are questionable, but I can see him being a pill-face.

Starvin Harlem wrote:
Yea I don't think it was Wayne's idea . . .

it might not have been his idea but he could've said oh nah thats Pacs i dont want to do the samething

anyways they're both two of the most overrated rappers all time especially wayne all i hear at school is "lil wayne is the best rapperalive"
some kid even said Lil Wayne should run for president i looked at him like he was stupid

Why? like him or not...dude is probably the most popular rapper in mainstream rap right now....

Back
Top Bottom