Lil Wayne Blatantly bites CLASSIC Tupac Magazine Cover...PIC

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by theo6kid

IT's a fact that wayne pops pills like pez; he says it in a bunch of his songs. Then he smokes a bunch of bud and is always on some of the lean or some thing. Crack I don't believe, coke most def. He is a huge druggie, no doubt.

What artists say and do are questionable, but I can see him being a pill-face.
Listen to Pill Poppin. Him, Rick Ross, and Brisco. At the beginning:
"I'm a pill poppin animal"

smh.gif

Wayne's cover is better. i dont care for Wayne and NEVER cared for Tupac.

[prepares for heat]

Originally Posted by Uncle Ice

[prepares for heat]

I'm not even arguing but HOW is it better? is it the way Wayne wears the straitjacket?? Does he somehow look better in it than Pac does to you? How isWayne's cover better when Pac did the cover 13 years prior? Is it the overall look? Im hoping your answers to these questions aren't as aiyoooish andlimp wrist-ed as your initial statement.

Also your statement doesn't warrant heat to come your way it just indicates you have some type of bias favoring Wayne or against Pac and that you probablylike Wayne more than you know. Nobody is really gonna argue a mag cover when its clear what this is which is better is not the topic.

And thread starter I've been ignoring Wayne's music for a long time so when I saw that line I just figured this is the trash his fans are into andsomeway some how they would be able to explain the line or decipher its absurdness to make it sound gay whether it was taken out of context or not.

smokin.gif

[prepares for heat]
pacs cover looks 100x better than waynes cover. pacs cover has a sort of... vintage, feel. you can tell the photographer could be better because of the location of the photo. the look on pacs face, he actually looks disturbed like someone in a crazy house would look. it looks natural...

waynes pic looks like he's trying too hard to look crazy, with that devilish grin, that fake looking jacket with the straps. it has a "photoshopped in20 minutes" look to it.

Niketalk has reached a all time low. I'm glad I don't come on this+%+$ no more due to how dudes have become so sensitive. Sit back and look at what yoududes are complaining about lol. First off, like someone stated its Complex who comes up with the ideas for what the cover should look like. You guys giveWayne too much credit. And I wouldn't even say Complex was biting Pac's cover i'd say it was more like paying homage which is what people withsense in this thread have been saying. But its same ol' NT. Hate on anything Hov or Weezy do. I wonder what you dudes think of Welcome To Brooklyn. Suredudes are havin' a field day with that track since its a Weezy and Hov collabo.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

[prepares for heat]

I'm not even arguing but HOW is it better? is it the way Wayne wears the straitjacket?? Does he somehow look better in it than Pac does to you? How is Wayne's cover better when Pac did the cover 13 years prior? Is it the overall look? Im hoping your answers to these questions aren't as aiyoooish and limp wrist-ed as your initial statement.

Also your statement doesn't warrant heat to come your way it just indicates you have some type of bias favoring Wayne or against Pac and that you probably like Wayne more than you know. Nobody is really gonna argue a mag cover when its clear what this is which is better is not the topic.

And thread starter I've been ignoring Wayne's music for a long time so when I saw that line I just figured this is the trash his fans are into and someway some how they would be able to explain the line or decipher its absurdness to make it sound gay whether it was taken out of context or not.

smokin.gif

I said that because i knew i would get replies like this. I really don't see the big deal and i just said that to say it. None of them "look"better its just a magazine cover. I just knew i'd get crucified for going against tupac. But i honestly care for neither artist though i listen toboth.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

WAIT....WAIT...WAIT...WAIT.....I CANT BELIEVE THAT NONE OF YOU COMMENTED ON TAT BIG#**! QOUTE...."I AM A MARTIAN , AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME THEN YOUR JESUS CHRIST"...WTH..THATS WHY I POSTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE

honestly who cares if hes biting pacs cover its not that big of a deal, rappers bite each other all the time

also why is there so much steady hate on wayne?
dudes good not the best but better that guys like hurricane chris and soulja boy, obiviously people like dude if hes got everyone on his nuts

Idc...I'm tryna see what's inside the mag...clothes and shoe wise...who cares if wayne is on the cover of another mag lookin high outta his mind...,

I sure don't...

i personally dont care cause IMO chris wallace > all, but its impossible to argue with dudes that hate wayne. they do their research and sit and hopesomeone says something good about him so they can pop back and have an intelligent argument. they dont like him for some reason and will hate on everything hedoes. wayne didnt come up with the cover idea, sure he had some input on it and he knew pac did it but it wasnt his idea. the argument of "what if jayzdid it" isnt relevant because his career isnt in the spot as waynes where he can do a cover like this. if you dont like the cover, dont buy themagazine...if you dont like his music, dont listen to it. "Quit hatin N!&&@ thats a female emotion..."

Will somebody just put him out of his misery already? He already said he feels like dying....somebody grant his wish.....

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by RELISH

there's a difference between biting and paying homage
Can't this be used an excuse for every sample made in history? In the end, it's very simple. If you're a fan of the person, you say he's "paying homeage", if you aren't, you'll say that he's biting. I hate Wayne, so I'ma say he's biting.... more than he can chew.. cause he ain't coming close to Pac's greatness on the best hour of his best day.
actually i'm not a wayne fan and i'm saying he's paying homage

Did ya'll read the caption "Im a Martian and if you understand me then you're Jesus Christ" I like wayne, but what is buddy talking about? Heis sounding a bit crazy. It seems to me he's talking in metaphors they way he raps with just random %+*!

Did ya'll read the caption "Im a Martian and if you understand me then you're Jesus Christ" I like wayne, but what is buddy talking about? He is sounding a bit crazy. It seems to me he's talking in metaphors they way he raps with just random %+*!

Back
Top Bottom