Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

carter 1 will always b the best for yall Wayne fans who jus jumped on board go n cop the carter 1 n tell me this dude ain't destroy c2 n c3

i don't understand why this album is getting such great reviews?????????????
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

at most it's an average album...
grin.gif

by the end of the year... this wont be the best rap album of the year...
and in 5 years this SHOULD not be considered a classic.. the only reason why it might is because of the hype it generated and the possible record sales...

DAMn,,, weezy can put anything out now.. and its gonna be considered great..
frown.gif

smh.gif
at everything surrounding this album..

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

and in 5 years this SHOULD not be considered a classic.. the only reason why it might is because of the hype it generated and the possible record sales...

frown.gif

smh.gif

shut up your such a +$!!%#$ hater... you know why, cyz wezzy rap better then you

roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p charles i dont understand it either... this cd was hot trash...

i guess people dont remember what good music used to sound like

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

frown.gif

smh.gif

shut up your such a +$!!%#$ hater... you know why, cyz wezzy rap better then you

roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p charles i dont understand it either... this cd was hot trash...

i guess people dont remember what good music used to sound like

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peter your music page is 10xxbetter then this CD.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
mayb people just love music made by Martians?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

he didnt go left enuff if u ask me.....on c2 he took chances...i think its ok ...but snoop and trilla got me right now...oh and HNIC2........
pimp.gif
but he let me down... i got it off itunes...now im back to listening to guerillawarfare...
ohwell.gif

some of yall dudes hate on wayne so much that you dont even give TC3 the chance to be good....STOP HATIN...

i have been jammin wayne for years now and its kinda funny to look back on how much people made the transition from wayne haters to wayne fans..

yall can make the transition if you want too
happy.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

frown.gif

smh.gif
I think you need your diaper changed, stop whining

If you don't like it so what, stop trying to make everyone agree with your opinion

this cd is not a classic, but it is very good

I feel like C3 was a great album. Its just nothing that we've heard before from Wayne. We all know Wayne is different from his mixtapes and his albums. Iagree with most of yall, you can tell a change in Wayne from C1-C3. If Wayne rapped the same way he did in C1 till now we would probably get tired of him. Forexample, 50? He attacks every artist. It was all cool when he went after Ja Rule, but then we got tired of it when he attacked every rapper to ever touch amic. GRODT IMO is better then C3 just because every track was banging. But Wayne still ends up on top because he is consistent. He keeps the listenersguessing. I've been a fan of Wayne since forever. 500 degrees, Lights outs, Squad up :pimp:etc. He's lyrics are evil. He's gonna do good numbers withthis albumn. I wasn't disappointed at all.
pimp.gif

I feel like C3 was a great album. Its just nothing that we've heard before from Wayne. We all know Wayne is different from his mixtapes and his albums. Iagree with most of yall, you can tell a change in Wayne from C1-C3. If Wayne rapped the same way he did in C1 till now we would probably get tired of him. Forexample, 50? He attacks every artist. It was all cool when he went after Ja Rule, but then we got tired of it when he attacked every rapper to ever touch amic. GRODT IMO is better then C3 just because every track was banging. But Wayne still ends up on top because he is consistent. He keeps the listenersguessing. I've been a fan of Wayne since forever. 500 degrees, Lights outs, Squad up
pimp.gif
etc. He's lyrics are evil. He's gonna do good numberswith this albumn. I wasn't disappointed at all.
pimp.gif

Wow, Weezy is going to go platinum in a week. Who was the last rapper to do that? DMX? Hova on Blueprint? Anyone know the answer.

this album isnt a great album, funny how the word great is being passed around, its solid got some bangers,

btw

C1> C2> Tha Block is Hot> Lights Out> C3> 500 Degrees in my opinion

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Wow, Weezy is going to go platinum in a week. Who was the last rapper to do that? DMX? Hova on Blueprint? Anyone know the answer.

my guess would be ti wit king

50 pushed 1.2 with Massacre I believe...

What did Kanye move with Graduation? Wasnt that plat first week? or maybe it was in 800-900k range

T.I.'s album titled "King" seems to be self-fulfilling prophesy - it went gold in its first week selling under 522,000 copies, marking the best sales week of the year in any genre.
Kanye West easily bested 50 Cent in their much-hyped SoundScan clash, pushing 957,000 copies of Graduation against 691,000 copies of the G-Unit star's Curtis in its first six days of sales, according to Billboard. Both albums are the artists' respective third solo projects.
Jay-Z. With 425,000 copies of his latest release, American Gangster, flying off shelves during its first week, the MC/ Def Jam president has earned himself the 10th chart-topping debut of his career.
The last 4 "big" releases.

The Massacre sold 1.14 million copies in four days, the largest total ever racked up in an abbreviated sales cycle. The rapper holds the previous record, set in 2003 with debut Get Rich or Die Tryin', which sold 872,000 copies in four days, according to Nielsen SoundScan
that's crazy.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

frown.gif

smh.gif
I think you need your diaper changed, stop whining

If you don't like it so what, stop trying to make everyone agree with your opinion

this cd is not a classic, but it is very good

first time i ever agreed with WILLINC
laugh.gif

I wonder what his numbers lookin like now I hope he sets a record

Wait till them soundscans come out next week....

Y'all weezy haters gon' be SICK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

can someone explain the "swagger tighter then a yeast infection" line
nerd.gif

Tight jeans all the time are said to cause yeast infections

Back
Top Bottom