7.) You Ain't Got A Nuttin feat Juelz Santana and Fabolous
8.) 3 Pee
9.) Don't Get It
10.) Let the Beat Build
11.) Phone Home

roll.gif
sick.gif

........I'm not going to say anything

**$ do you want me to read??? Why would you make another post for this?? Just post in the other post...

Is this for real? Come on Wayne, like dude up above said, there were so many mixtape gems throughout the past year or two, and he comes up with this? Did Iactually hear him incorporate the words OSH KOSH into that first track? SMFH

The funniest part about this whole thing is people think they can hear 5 seconds of 11 songs and somehow that makes them qualified to know how the album sounds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

The funniest part about this whole thing is people think they can hear 5 seconds of 11 songs and somehow that makes them qualified to know how the album sounds
laugh.gif

%!#$, you can smell hot garbage a block away, you don't even have get close to know it's actually there. And unless, every beat changes from whatI heard, and unless lil' wayne ceases to be the lil' wayne of late as he sounds to be, this is hot garbage.
** Puts Carter I on and waits for CarterIV.**
smh.gif

"osh kosh bogosh/posh husband couldnt kick it like i kick it"
roll.gif
that was hot!

I really look forward to this album hopefully it comes out great this is such an important album for him probably the biggest of his career

i agree with DMV... ya'll need to chill until a couple full songs surface. Some of those snippets are literally 4 seconds long...how can you judge the songby 4 seconds?
"i can smell a bad track miles away"...that may be so, but these arent tracks...they are 5 second snippets, u cant smell a dud based off 5 secs.

HOWEVER... i also must admit, some of those snippets gave me a headache.
laugh.gif

ANyways...im gonna wait till the official album leak to judge the album, and regardless of what ya'll say im still lookin forward to to the album.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

laugh.gif

totally agree

no a wayne fan but playing with fire sounds like heat :pimp:

"i feel caged in my mind
its like my flow doing time
i goes crazy inside
but when it comes out its fine... like wine
wait... watch... see i get better with time
like a watch"

the rest of the album sounds kinda ehh
ohwell.gif

See this is the funny thing, Kanye drops the stronger snippet, it was maybe 30 seconds max, and everyone had new ring tones and had the snippet on repeatbumping it in their whips and everything. This snippet you can't even hear anything really, and plus it does not sound bad and everyone just want to hateso they say the album is trash..Boy yall know how to turn on the D riding mode and turn on the hate mode when your ready

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

See this is the funny thing, Kanye drops the stronger snippet, it was maybe 30 seconds max, and everyone had new ring tones and had the snippet on repeat bumping it in their whips and everything. This snippet you can't even hear anything really, and plus it does not sound bad and everyone just want to hate so they say the album is trash..Boy yall know how to turn on the D riding mode and turn on the hate mode when your ready

I don't know why it has to be a nobody-likes-wayne pity party. That's just making excuses. I didn'thear that aforementioned kanye snippet. But If I did, I can guarantee you I'd know just from those 30 seconds that the song was gonna be great, becausethe production shines. It may be premature to judge the Carter III off of these snippets, but I honestly don't think anybody is doing that. Snippets aresupposed to wet your appetite for an album. They are like the trailer for a motion picture. And if this is supposed to be the mini cross-section of the albumto lure us in. Well, I'm not convinced.

Back
Top Bottom