Lil Wayne - Carter III - 11 Album Snippets **New** 5/25 Direct Listen

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

The funniest part about this whole thing is people think they can hear 5 seconds of 11 songs and somehow that makes them qualified to know how the album sounds
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sad ain't it? I don't let NT judge albums for me and thankgod. Carter 3 can be garbage without even hearing it with some of these cats.

im not doubting that these are the actual tracks but 11 tracks!??!?!? no lollipop?..no a millie skits? i doubt this is all the tracks on c3 and what can ureally get off of 3 seconds of the song?!??!! come on ppl lets not b so quick 2 judge off of basically nothing!

I'm sure thats not all the songs, causes suppose to have 4 versions of A Milli on there.

First of all its unclear whether all of these tracks are on the album, I heard "Nothing on Me" on there with Juelz Santana and we know that's noton the album. I heard a few decent sounding clips there. I do not like Wayne because of the garbage he has been making recently. The last good mixtape he madewas probably the drought 3, but with that said I have been counting on this album to redeem him so I think its unfair to judge based on this. There were alsotons of snippets from Kanye's album that I didn't like until I heard the full thing so lets just wait for the actual thing to come out.

Like dude said...you can smell trash a mile away. When the retail drops and we hear the full versions I'll be more than happy to declare it trash again.

ill wait till the retail to drop before i judge it.....not gonna have high expectations cause dukes been droppin some wack shhh

Its funny cause I might get pushed agin or never even drop so don't get too happy cause when the songs leak he gonna go right back in the lab. So don'thold ur breathe

not that it wont be trash or that it wont be awesome, but yall some clowns and yall will for the most part believe what's programmed then confuse yourselfinto using this as fuel to support the claims when yall have heard a grand combined total of 55 seconds of the ENTIREalbum

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Is this for real? Come on Wayne, like dude up above said, there were so many mixtape gems throughout the past year or two, and he comes up with this? Did I actually hear him incorporate the words OSH KOSH into that first track? SMFH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I MUST HEAR NOW

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

not that it wont be trash or that it wont be awesome, but yall some clowns and yall will for the most part believe what's programmed then confuse yourself into using this as fuel to support the claims when yall have heard a grand combined total of 55 seconds of the ENTIRE album

When you can have a message board hate on you from 55 seconds, you are doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom