99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif

da
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
cares what it's called
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

If It Was Not Called Stan pt2 Would Yall Like It?

Exactly. That's the biggest problem with the song.
That, and the fact that it sucks. At least he isn't nearly as irritating as he usually is since he's not pausing to laugh in the middle of a weak "punchline", or just
making some awful noise for no reason. 

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

If It Was Not Called Stan pt2 Would Yall Like It?

Exactly. That's the biggest problem with the song.
That, and the fact that it sucks. At least he isn't nearly as irritating as he usually is since he's not pausing to laugh in the middle of a weak "punchline", or just
making some awful noise for no reason. 

Let's be honest tho, this is a lot better than we've seen from him recently. Probably the hardest he's tried on a song instead of saying random alien !!%+

Let's be honest tho, this is a lot better than we've seen from him recently. Probably the hardest he's tried on a song instead of saying random alien !!%+

I like it. I think it would have been better if it focused on "Anne" more than interpolating himself in there every few bars. "Stan" was just about Stan and this should have been on one topic as well. Yeah, it reads like a letter, but it should have been a dialogue like "Stan" was instead of just saying random things. I still like it, though.

I like it. I think it would have been better if it focused on "Anne" more than interpolating himself in there every few bars. "Stan" was just about Stan and this should have been on one topic as well. Yeah, it reads like a letter, but it should have been a dialogue like "Stan" was instead of just saying random things. I still like it, though.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yep. 
But I listen to this and wonder if dude even listened to the original Stan..

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yep. 
But I listen to this and wonder if dude even listened to the original Stan..

I took it as instead of writing from Anne's view, like how Em did with Stan, Hes writting to Anne so she doesnt go down the same path as Stan....like on Stan he was telling Em his problems and how he was pissed Em never wrote back. So Wayne is writing Anne letting her know whats going on with him, and hope him writting her saves her from suffering the same fate as Stan. "and Im sorry about Stan, so Im writting this to say Im your #1 fan"

I took it as instead of writing from Anne's view, like how Em did with Stan, Hes writting to Anne so she doesnt go down the same path as Stan....like on Stan he was telling Em his problems and how he was pissed Em never wrote back. So Wayne is writing Anne letting her know whats going on with him, and hope him writting her saves her from suffering the same fate as Stan. "and Im sorry about Stan, so Im writting this to say Im your #1 fan"

Back
Top Bottom