Lil Wayne - "Dear Anne/Stan Pt. 2" (Prod. Swizz Beatz) [NEW]

Originally Posted by Gordonson

A part 2 doesn't even make sense for a song like Stan.
Word up, it's like trying to make a sequel to Watchmen.  #++%*% are dead!  Come up with some new stuff.

I feel like I was lied to by whoever said this track was hard.  Disappointed is a gross understatement, here.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

A part 2 doesn't even make sense for a song like Stan.
Word up, it's like trying to make a sequel to Watchmen.  #++%*% are dead!  Come up with some new stuff.

I feel like I was lied to by whoever said this track was hard.  Disappointed is a gross understatement, here.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Let's be honest tho, this is a lot better than we've seen from him recently. Probably the hardest he's tried on a song instead of saying random alien !!%+

Yep. 
But I listen to this and wonder if dude even listened to the original Stan..

Thats easy, no.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Let's be honest tho, this is a lot better than we've seen from him recently. Probably the hardest he's tried on a song instead of saying random alien !!%+

Yep. 
But I listen to this and wonder if dude even listened to the original Stan..

Thats easy, no.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

I took it as instead of writing from Anne's view, like how Em did with Stan, Hes writting to Anne so she doesnt go down the same path as Stan....like on Stan he was telling Em his problems and how he was pissed Em never wrote back. So Wayne is writing Anne letting her know whats going on with him, and hope him writting her saves her from suffering the same fate as Stan. "and Im sorry about Stan, so Im writting this to say Im your #1 fan"
Makes sense. Interesting concept if that's the case.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

I took it as instead of writing from Anne's view, like how Em did with Stan, Hes writting to Anne so she doesnt go down the same path as Stan....like on Stan he was telling Em his problems and how he was pissed Em never wrote back. So Wayne is writing Anne letting her know whats going on with him, and hope him writting her saves her from suffering the same fate as Stan. "and Im sorry about Stan, so Im writting this to say Im your #1 fan"
Makes sense. Interesting concept if that's the case.

He said he doesn't even like the song, said he did a poor job executing it. He liked the beat though, makes sense. Song is awful, beat the only good part of that song

He said he doesn't even like the song, said he did a poor job executing it. He liked the beat though, makes sense. Song is awful, beat the only good part of that song

Back
Top Bottom