Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Enh
2n86rq.jpg

Jay isnt dissing Wayne on "Welcome To The Jungle". The song is about the perspective of young men in the inner city and the perspective he was rapping from was of a gang member.

I do think Jay should respond, if nothing else, for the fans. Wayne and Baby been jocking him and sending shots and Drake is no better. His verse on "I'm Good" could be read as a dis to them as well. Jay and Ye dont have anything to lose really and for sheer entertainment, it would be decent.

I will say that people are mad Wayne referred to B as a b----, well, Jay did it first on WTT.

Wayne is a fake Blood who skateboards, kisses another man he calls Daddy on the mouth and most likely is getting jerked in his Cash Money contract when you do the math. Plenty of ammo.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wayne is a fake Blood who skateboards, kisses another man he calls Daddy on the mouth and most likely is getting jerked in his Cash Money contract when you do the math. Plenty of ammo.

I don't think you understand. That shellcase has been emptied already.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
 thats true and all but if Jay-Z makes any reference to Wayne kissing Baby...the entire hip hop community will act like the isssh happened yesterday and this is their first time hearing it.
and who really gonna be tryin to reason and care enough to be like "he been kissed baby", or "somebody already said that before Jay" 
laugh.gif

_'s will be wasting they breath.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Maybe Jay can dig up some Rikers Isl. diry. I agree with you though, most of that stuff is well known and addressed....BUT....the way Jay paints pictures with words it could get ugly for Wayne.

And for everyone saying Jay isn't build for beef needs to go find the track "People Talkin" because that was his own version of Ether. Wayne's soul has not passed through customs yet.

"We can clap at this amateur pace
If that's what's crackin
Or we can play this on All Madden"

Exactly. Everyone's address that stuff but Jay.

Even the way he sent that sub at him on "Watch What You Say To Me" was sick.

It's not even serious and if Jay can still make a verse like he did on "Primetime", he definitely can send a big shot at Wayne.

Jay not gonna stay silent on this. Corny, but Wayne bought his lady into it lol. I see him ethering Wayne with a simple line on his next album. Hopefully he ethers all of YM.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wayne said he's a real Blood.
Why hasn't his card been pulled yet?

Did anyone see a interview when they asked him What him What he knew about the bloods and he responded by saying i don't really know
Yea, they claim the set b/c the Bloods took in Wayne's family (cousin, brother, etc) and treated them like family and they respect/appreciate it so they be screamin Blood ever since. I still think if Jay or even Ye (which is to me is Beanie Sigel in another form as far as confrontation goes) responds, it'll be after the awards and after the C4 drops. Hell, might even wait til after the first week. Aint tryna give that man no sales

Originally Posted by Put em up

"++!+!@ get running before you finish ya sentence
And then they back to riffing, when they off at the safe distance
You like, you was just here, you disappear like magicians
In thin air, I'm like damn, #@!+! at least keep it consistent
I hear you baiting me lately, I been doing my best just to stay hater free
Still watch what you say to me
Sooner or later I take you up on your offer
And put you all in ya place like I'm replacing ya father
You talking, to the author, the architect of The Blueprint
My DNA in ya music, mutha****a you stupid?"

yea i hear this but how yall know hes going at Wayne?
the "keep it consistent" line was when wayne was in Complex mag sayin Jay was the GOAT, then taking it back a few months later. "I hear you baitin me lately" is referring to the shots Wayne fired on Beat without Bass. "Replacin ya father" is obvious.

prolly hustled with your pops, go ask your parents its apparent you're staring at a legend
who, put a few little N_s in the they place before trying to eat without saying they grace before

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

aint nobody said nothin bout Wayne whinin over losing Nivea to the Dream tho 
laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
,dudes be giving 'Ye and Wiz hell but Wayne gets a pass.

Originally Posted by Put em up

"%%$@!! get running before you finish ya sentence
And then they back to riffing, when they off at the safe distance
You like, you was just here, you disappear like magicians
In thin air, I'm like damn, !@%%! at least keep it consistent
I hear you baiting me lately, I been doing my best just to stay hater free
Still watch what you say to me
Sooner or later I take you up on your offer
And put you all in ya place like I'm replacing ya father
You talking, to the author, the architect of The Blueprint
My DNA in ya music, mutha****a you stupid?"

yea i hear this but how yall know hes going at Wayne?

nerd.gif

You Jay-Z stans kill me. Just reaching "JayZ dissed Wayne on this or that tho"  Yea Yea whatever. 

Kiss killed it, drake did the same +#$@ wayne did as usual.
I think it's funny how wayne can start skating (pharell) now out of the blue.
once upon a time rocked bape (like pharell).
young DUMB heads think this +#$@ is all fresh and new?
HE JACKS EVERYONE, EVERYONE!
I personally never listened to wayne, never owned a mixtape
never sat and watched a video of this fool. He's dumb annoying and
I think young Chris should eat these n_s up for a boost, yes I'm Serious.
Chris is underated and would ruin drake's weak !+%.
And $$#+ young money and anyone who think's them dude's will actually last.
most rappers on that lable don't stand a chance in the industry, all washed up.
jae millz isn't what he was supposed to be and so on and so forth.

and yeah I'm mad people need to realize that music isn't supposed to be what it is now.
It's #%#@#+ ******ed man. But I guess it is what it is huh?

This will lead to nothing good, this thread is like 11 pages and growing, with all beefs, people take sides, now you have the biggest rapper in North going at the arguably the biggest rapper from the south aka WSHH videos of ppl wearing Yankee hats getting beat up in New Orleans or countless other ignorant crap we do in the name of rap.............

Meanwhile Jay and Wayne probably share the same lawyer, publicist or manager......................its a rigged game.............

Originally Posted by gambit215

This will lead to nothing good, this thread is like 11 pages and growing, with all beefs, people take sides, now you have the biggest rapper in North going at the arguably the biggest rapper from the south aka WSHH videos of ppl wearing Yankee hats getting beat up in New Orleans or countless other ignorant crap we do in the name of rap.............

Meanwhile Jay and Wayne probably share the same lawyer, publicist or manager......................its a rigged game.............

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i highly doubt it

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Caerus

Aight ya got me

but wait...

lil-wayne-dissing-didnt-he-just-fall-off-his-skateboard.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you damn well son could barely ollie
I'm not a wayne fan by any means but why are people acting like this dude should be able to do some Tony Hawk Pro Skater type stuff on a skateboard. People fall all the time, even the pros do. I saw the video he looked like he was out there having fun although he wasn't very good. That's what skating is about. Everybody falls and busts their !!#. 

Back
Top Bottom