Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Originally Posted by baggedbaggy

off topic but why DID busta diss ja rule man

ja was blockin busta from smashing ashanti one night in ATL. 
irv gotti was in the club drunk as hell and dude was wilding. my *%+## j-kwon was also in the spot.

ja got all hyped up by irv to say somethin to bussa busss. ja got outta pocket, and rather than fight, busta took it to the wax. 

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Shhhhhhhhhneaky

Cudi >>>>
I concur.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Where did this come from?
laugh.gif

You right tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by baggedbaggy

off topic but why DID busta diss ja rule man

ja was blockin busta from smashing ashanti one night in ATL. 
irv gotti was in the club drunk as hell and dude was wilding. my *%+## j-kwon was also in the spot.

ja got all hyped up by irv to say somethin to bussa busss. ja got outta pocket, and rather than fight, busta took it to the wax. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

This will lead to nothing good, this thread is like 11 pages and growing

Meanwhile Jay and Wayne probably share the same lawyer, publicist or manager......................its a rigged game.............

/thread its just a play of words! as Wayne said to "capitalize" on the situation...............its all business.....Jay probably callin up Wayne sayin "I see you. you know I cant let that slide. you know I gotta get cha JR but it will be good for hip hop and sales"! While Ye sayin "do it Jay....you and Wayne
eek.gif
the people gonna eat this up"

The subliminal's are lame. But Jay gets a pass and people make excuses like "Jay doesn't need to respond he is already winning" or "Jay already won" referring to the Welcome to the Jungle line.

People just don't want to see another Ether happen to the King.

When your the King, a leader, a boss, or an owner you can do what you want to do when you want to do it.  So if Jay responds, he responds, if he doesn't, then he doesn't.  Either way, whatever Jay does isn't really going to help himself so why give somebody who's under him which would be Wayne any help or satisfaction.  It's like Alonzo said in the movie Training Day........."you let the garbage man take care of the garbage" cause that's what Wayne is compared to Jay, garbage.

and had Nas kept riding on him like 50 did to ja-rule, hova wouldn't be doing da things he doing now thats for sure.

instead of finishing him off, Nas took his foot off jay-z's neck and went back to his cave

LOL.  ninjahood you live in your own small little world champ, bless your heart.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Ninja Cracks me up man lolol
prove that im wrong though...blueprint 2 was jay-z basically PLEADIN his case that Nas ain't do permanent damage to him....it was sad
laugh.gif

if it wasn't for that retirement bit people would've still been lookin at him like da "ether victim"

2001 was quiet for da roc, to this day when you go to a Nas show people chant "ether ether ether ether!"
Personally, i think blueprint 2 was the best diss of them all so i wont do that. he picked nas apart on that joint. exposed him for all his contradictions (that he accused Jay of ) 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Ninja Cracks me up man lolol
prove that im wrong though...blueprint 2 was jay-z basically PLEADIN his case that Nas ain't do permanent damage to him....it was sad
laugh.gif

if it wasn't for that retirement bit people would've still been lookin at him like da "ether victim"

2001 was quiet for da roc, to this day when you go to a Nas show people chant "ether ether ether ether!"
I still play ether because its a good song regardless of diss record or not. The beat is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

This.

The subliminal's are lame. But Jay gets a pass and people make excuses like "Jay doesn't need to respond he is already winning" or "Jay already won" referring to the Welcome to the Jungle line.

People just don't want to see another Ether happen to the King.

And Jay is in my top 5. I'm not saying that he wouldn't come with something nice and beat Wayne, but I would at least like to see him come with something.

What did Ether ACTUALLY do to Jay, other than the whimper on Hot 97? The man went on to sell more records, be popular with fans and gain praise from critics for his albums even during the beef.
jay-z was never made vulnerable before ether, and had Nas kept riding on him like 50 did to ja-rule, hova wouldn't be doing da things he doing now thats for sure.

instead of finishing him off, Nas took his foot off jay-z's neck and went back to his cave..godson was da only album he ever dropped a year right after another

solo album, other then that he's always taken 2 years each go around.
Fam what are you even talking about.... I was in NY at that same time.... Jay only happened to drop a classic that year... Change the sound of music for the next 3-4 years... Let state property Go ham on Nas at hot 97, Bought dipset into the fold etc.... Hell you talkin about the roc was quiet, It was after Ether and during that Bp2-black album Era where jay went from big rapper too "He might be the best Ever" talk
I understand Nas is a favorite of yours but If you honestly think Nas of all people could shut down jays career
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Im still flabbergasted at how this guy's name is

"PleaseSayTheBaby23"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damb
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one sick of Drake rapping like he's about that life. Dude is lame as !#%#.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Damb
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one sick of Drake rapping like he's about that life. Dude is lame as !#%#.

You know good and well that you don’t want a problem like that
You gone make someone around me catch a body like that
No don’t do it, please don’t do it, cause one of us goes in
And we all go through it

tired.gif

people that are still picking sides on the "Jay Vs. Nas" after 10 years shouldn't be taken seriously.

I think the battle exposed both of their strengths and weaknesses, but dudes outright hate Jay after 10 years while Nas is barely holding a light to Jay's discography since then.

All that matters is.....

.......Wayne went to the hospital for a skateboarding accident. I dont think you can diss anybody after that.

^^^^It has about the same to do with music as Jay-Z having "*#&$-sucking lips" and Jay-Z "leaving condoms in the baby seat" of Nas' baby momma's car.
Everything is fair game pretty much.

Other than 2 mediocre albums (it's hard holding off adding WTT though), what L's has he taken though?

Back
Top Bottom