Lil Wayne dissing his friends and DJ

This n' was prolly high as an eagles nuts....

Or, he was fiendin like %++@...

Or just maybe....All that *%*# wasn't his....

Or, some of his goons said they were gonna take the wrap, and none of them did....

Or, something else happened that we don't know about....Like, someone was supposed to come w/ the bail and they didn't come thru....

I dunno, just some random ideas...

lil wayne a ****, he only talked that +!+# cause of his bodyguards being there them+$%@%$* would of whooped his+#%%$+%**%%, i guess he mad he dind't have no one to kiss in prison
roll.gif

damn...dude was salty... he did throw his coat at the dj... lol...

u can tell he dumb high... i wouldnt b suprized if he got his@#+% whopped after the show...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where yall listenin to the %@#@% holdin the camera????? when he was listin what cant hold him down and he said "cant no money" the beezy was like"noooooo weezy dont say money"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude might be losing his mind (or lost it already) but he is a Jayhawks fan, lol.
n16831699_36308844_6049.jpg

roll.gif

Well ain't that what they're there for? I'd be pretty mad too if I'm paying cats to chill and smoke blunts and they can't do one littlething for me. Guarantee half the dudes wit Wayne would be ***ed out if they wasn't ridin wit him.

laugh.gif
thats one of those situations where the dudes look at each other andjustify it like "he aint talking bout me...maybe yall but not me"

i dont see how they stayed after that...and mostly how the DJ got a jacket thrown at him and continued the show...i woulda been like come push these buttonsyourself lil homie
roll.gif

he sonned them dudes and if it was real then i commend him for getting rid of the hanger-ons- it would be COMEDY if he just left them in whatever state theywere in...told them to fend for themselves and get home
roll.gif

Bout time dude had some kind of emotion to him

That vid was VERY awkward to watch

Hell is Wayne doing to himself?

Other than Baby and his mom, dude has no friends

talk about retaliation. he brings these dudes on stage to put them on front street. that's real female like Wayne. -deducting 99 cool points-

Dirtylicious
January 28, 2008 at 8:02 AM 5

lil wayne is so hot … he needs to get some rice in his life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell!!!

And if Wayne would have tried that *%$! with me he would have gotten his$*%% beat on stage.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom