Lil Wayne dissing his friends and DJ

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
thats one of those situations where the dudes look at each other and justify it like "he aint talking bout me...maybe yall but not me"

i dont see how they stayed after that...and mostly how the DJ got a jacket thrown at him and continued the show...i woulda been like come push these buttons yourself lil homie
roll.gif

he sonned them dudes and if it was real then i commend him for getting rid of the hanger-ons- it would be COMEDY if he just left them in whatever state they were in...told them to fend for themselves and get home
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This lil' dude gonna get clapped up like Birdie from Above the Rim. Keep on clownin' them Bugaloo type dudes.

On a another note.
eek.gif
did the DJ really just catch a leather jacket withhis face?.....and still play the next track!

You should've warned me some
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
would be screamin' inmy ear...
smh.gif

The video was funny though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
thats one of those situations where the dudes look at each other and justify it like "he aint talking bout me...maybe yall but not me"

i dont see how they stayed after that...and mostly how the DJ got a jacket thrown at him and continued the show...i woulda been like come push these buttons yourself lil homie
roll.gif

he sonned them dudes and if it was real then i commend him for getting rid of the hanger-ons- it would be COMEDY if he just left them in whatever state they were in...told them to fend for themselves and get home
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on some real N' s*, Wayne woulda had me f*ed up.

Weezy was on some real#%*!. Dudes should've took that drug charge. Then they gonna look for their next plate to eat? Their next house to stay at? Weezyshould've been said F them dudes. Why they even there at the concert?

Weezy comes on stage looking very depressed, with a middle finger salute to his DJ, and tries to attempt a decent show, he then pauses and blames his attitude on someone in his crew, later revealed to be the his childhood friend and DJ Taz Poe. The beef has something to do with someone (Taz Poe?) calling Wayne a junkie, advising him to attend rehab, and his court date that afternoon. Wayne announces that everyone we see with him today, will no longer accompany him...never. Wayne proceeded to disrespectfully cue the DJ - "start the next track B*TCH". Wayne later ordered the audience to shout F*ck You to the DJ. Wayne steps off stage after 10 minutes of this on stage circus, taking many breaks between cuts to argue with the DJ.
if thats the case, Wayne was on some ho %%@* and woulda got poofed if one of them dudes had a temper....Wayne is obviously on that %%@* that DMXwas in his prime (dudes got the exact same tendencies, X was just a reckless N' wit it), and his boy actually cares for his well-being, told himhe needs help and needs to get his **** together, and Wayne spazzes on some Rick James %%@*...

Damn that's sad if the DJ was on some "you need help....I care about you" realtalk friendship tip.....and then Wayne says F him? Cornball I hopehe Heath Ledgers himself.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Damn that's sad if the DJ was on some "you need help....I care about you" realtalk friendship tip.....and then Wayne says F him? Cornball I hope he Heath Ledgers himself.

Now thats cold blooded.

Back to the story, I wouldn't spin records for my own brother if he called me a $%#^& and threw a jacket at me. Loyalty or not.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Damn that's sad if the DJ was on some "you need help....I care about you" realtalk friendship tip.....and then Wayne says F him? Cornball I hope he Heath Ledgers himself.
how can you say s*** like that??? although you might be right but Heath Ledger is unfortunate
Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Wonder what these cats did or didn't do to get that reaction?
they want him to go to Rehab!!! nonetheless yeah dude needs to get help... he is about to be the black amy winehouse.

Weezy comes on stage looking very depressed, with a middle finger salute to his DJ, and tries to attempt a decent show, he then pauses and blames his attitude on someone in his crew, later revealed to be the his childhood friend and DJ Taz Poe. The beef has something to do with someone (Taz Poe?) calling Wayne a junkie, advising him to attend rehab, and his court date that afternoon. Wayne announces that everyone we see with him today, will no longer accompany him...never. Wayne proceeded to disrespectfully cue the DJ - "start the next track B*TCH". Wayne later ordered the audience to shout F*ck You to the DJ. Wayne steps off stage after 10 minutes of this on stage circus, taking many breaks between cuts to argue with the DJ.

if thats the case, Wayne was on some ho %%@* and woulda got poofed if one of them dudes had a temper....Wayne is obviously on that %%@* that DMX was in his prime (dudes got the exact same tendencies, X was just a reckless N' wit it), and his boy actually cares for his well-being, told him he needs help and needs to get his **** together, and Wayne spazzes on some Rick James %%@*...
Exactly.
tired.gif
This is the reason why alot of entourage members keep from speaking out, to avoid ishh like this. If this is the truth then respect to the dude.

It must suck when the bread-winner of your crew is a 5'5 ****** junkie with no skill what-so-ever.

LOL...this dude seriously threw a jacket...lol...he didn't try to whiplash him...he THREW the jacket...that's great...

Wayne is a junkie... and he tries to justify it by basically sayin "well im the @#@* and drugs are the reason".... crackheadism at its finest...

eek.gif
eek.gif
... but at the same time smh @ the DJ for actually playing the next track .......I mean I feel Wayne and all, his friends basically let him take the fall (if you let him tell the story), but at the same time, he openly disrespected themall, and got the whole crowd to chant "F you"...
roll.gif
funnynonetheless.... but there aint enough security in the effin galaxy to hold me back if a dude lunges his jacket at me... the crowd woulda witnessed a murderright then and there.

Back
Top Bottom