Lil Wayne dissing his friends and DJ

more of him actin a fool
laugh.gif
He snatched the jacket from one of his dudes

eek.gif
Wow... Im mad that he threw the jacket in tha n_ face, disrespected himand he STAYED ON THE STAGE ND PLAYED HIS TRACKS.. I mean come on, he said "play the next song *%*+$" and you gonna go play it ?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Then tha next n_ picks up tha jacket im guessin and is holdin it just to get it snatched outta his hand and disrespected also. Wayne prolly said sum#@!% like "dont touch mah jacket *%*+$"
roll.gif
The DJ got treatedlike a *%*+$ and then threatened by Wayne (throat slit).
tired.gif

I mean I understand how he felt betrayed to a certain extent but he aint have to do those n_'s like that. He coulda handled it behind closed doors but iguess he couldnt hold it in.

If I was that DJ there would've been a dead rapper at that concert...

"Play the record %@%%#"? You gotta be kidding me. I would've threw the turntable at son...

let me get this straight......

1. Wayne is mad at his "friends" for not being willing to go to jail over the half pound of drugs he got caught with (the drugs were found in HISpersonal bag)

2. He decides the best way to handle it is to air out said "friends" at a concert, calling them$!%*@%+%, and saying he wished they were dead, whilehis armed security is 15 feet away from him.

and people still try to defend him?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Weezy comes on stage looking very depressed, with a middle finger salute to his DJ, and tries to attempt a decent show, he then pauses and blames his attitude on someone in his crew, later revealed to be the his childhood friend and DJ Taz Poe. The beef has something to do with someone (Taz Poe?) calling Wayne a junkie, advising him to attend rehab, and his court date that afternoon. Wayne announces that everyone we see with him today, will no longer accompany him...never. Wayne proceeded to disrespectfully cue the DJ - "start the next track B*TCH". Wayne later ordered the audience to shout F*ck You to the DJ. Wayne steps off stage after 10 minutes of this on stage circus, taking many breaks between cuts to argue with the DJ.
if thats the case, Wayne was on some ho %%@* and woulda got poofed if one of them dudes had a temper....Wayne is obviously on that %%@* that DMX was in his prime (dudes got the exact same tendencies, X was just a reckless N' wit it), and his boy actually cares for his well-being, told him he needs help and needs to get his **** together, and Wayne spazzes on some Rick James %%@*...

smh.gif
smh.gif

I ususally try to defend Wayne....But....

this !##! is absurd….And now we all know that Wayne is an addict, he just don't wanna admit it, so he is trying to rebel againstit….

And Damn…..Taz Poe been with Waynefor the longest…At least since the SQAD mixtape days…..
smh.gif
smh.gif

Real talk, that Poe should have broke a record over that Wayne's head….of GP….

Originally Posted by richiecotite

1. Wayne is mad at his "friends" for not being willing to go to jail over the half pound of drugs he got caught with (the drugs were found in HIS personal bag)

2. He decides the best way to handle it is to air out said "friends" at a concert, calling them$!%*@%+%, and saying he wished they were dead, while his armed security is 15 feet away from him.

not to defend him but it could go either way depending on who's side you wanna believe...of course theres alot of hate for this dude so this is gonnabe skewed one one but whatever...to your 1st point tho...thats point of an entourage....when you bring up certain people from the hood to all of a sudden get$, travel the country, mess with groupies, hit clubs in VIP, drink smoke etc for free in turn they usually provide a service whether thats the fall guy ifsomething goes down, the protection if the crew gets pressed etc etc -
thats the ideal situation...anybody in a position of prominence from rappers to athletes to drug dealers to even actors that came up a certain way hasthese types of people around them...and they get all of the benefits under the pretense that if something goes down they take the hit rather than the"star" or breadwinner taking it...this is nothing new...apparently Wayne feels his circle didn't live up to there end

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by richiecotite

1. Wayne is mad at his "friends" for not being willing to go to jail over the half pound of drugs he got caught with (the drugs were found in HIS personal bag)

2. He decides the best way to handle it is to air out said "friends" at a concert, calling them$!%*@%+%, and saying he wished they were dead, while his armed security is 15 feet away from him.

not to defend him but it could go either way depending on who's side you wanna believe...of course theres alot of hate for this dude so this is gonna be skewed one one but whatever...to your 1st point tho...thats point of an entourage....when you bring up certain people from the hood to all of a sudden get $, travel the country, mess with groupies, hit clubs in VIP, drink smoke etc for free in turn they usually provide a service whether thats the fall guy if something goes down, the protection if the crew gets pressed etc etc -
thats the ideal situation...anybody in a position of prominence from rappers to athletes to drug dealers to even actors that came up a certain way has these types of people around them...and they get all of the benefits under the pretense that if something goes down they take the hit rather than the "star" or breadwinner taking it...this is nothing new...apparently Wayne feels his circle didn't live up to there end

Finally someone who gets it. I kind of relate this to Michael Vick. Dude still got money and gone have money when he get out. Them folks that gave himup on the other hand gone come out of jail as convicted felons, broke as hell. DumbasF

son remixed the song about these dudes and they just stood there and took it. They ain't scared of Wayne they scared of whatever goons Wayne got.

not to defend him but it could go either way depending on who's side you wanna believe...of course theres alot of hate for this dude so this is gonna be skewed one one but whatever...to your 1st point tho...thats point of an entourage....when you bring up certain people from the hood to all of a sudden get $, travel the country, mess with groupies, hit clubs in VIP, drink smoke etc for free in turn they usually provide a service whether thats the fall guy if something goes down, the protection if the crew gets pressed etc etc -
thats the ideal situation...anybody in a position of prominence from rappers to athletes to drug dealers to even actors that came up a certain way has these types of people around them...and they get all of the benefits under the pretense that if something goes down they take the hit rather than the "star" or breadwinner taking it...this is nothing new...apparently Wayne feels his circle didn't live up to there end

I agree that someone other than Wayne needed to take the blame for his case because he is the breadwinner,but i dont think it should have been his D.J. I also think those idiots in the MV7 case shoulda keep their mouths closed and did their time. Im sure hewoulda paid them once they came home.

on another note, people pay to see this man do mixtape concerts?
smh.gif
at what hip-hop has become. I know hip-hop is known for sampling, but this $!%@ isridiculous.

Wayne's DJ (Tez) is an educated dude (Jackson State grad) with some common sense. My sis works for Young Money and I've chilled with him and he seemsto have his head on straight. He's probably one of the few dudes that actually is truly looking out for Wayne and has enough clout with him to have aneffect on him. Think about, it if one of his fellow goons would have said the same comment Wayne would have probably ignored it, but deep inside Wayne actuallyrespects Tez because he's from the same streets but grew up to be above all that bs and he's not leeching on Wayne like the rest of his camp (dude hasa degree). Tez is a straight shooter though, and called a spade a spade.

Wayne is basically being a drama queen about the whole issue. You made your bed now lie in it, or at least take steps to remedy the situation.

Kingtre, I understand what your talking saying, but Wayne really shouldn't have had all that stuff in HIS bag. According to what i've read, all thestuff was found within his possession. If i got a entourage of 5-8 dudes, you best believe one of them dudes is holding EVERYTHING for me. From my guns, drugs,cellphone when im too lazy to hold it my damn self.

Yo it's not the DJ, it's the guy with the dreads and black hoody standing by the DJ. Check the other vids. Also when they say FU the camera manbackstage zooms in on that guy.

I didn't read any of this, and I'm not trying to ride Wayne, but most of the people who've posted on Youtube (that attended the show) said it was agood concert...

Though they may be Wayne riders.

I would love to hear exactly what happened because I'm sure it wasn't random and I feel him on not having people fall. I mean look at Vick, those dudesneed my boys on payroll because bosses are NEVER supposed to do a minute in a jail cell. Period

little info-

The DJ aka Tez, his real name is Cortez, and he's Wayne's DJ/Manager/Right-Hand man/childhood friend. So trust, the same reason he didn't flip onWayne when he caught that jacket to the teeth is the same reason he probably told Weezy he needs to stop actin' like a damn fool. That dude is concernedwith dude's well-being, as well as him continuing to enjoy and actually LIVE his life.

That's the problem with a dude like Wayne. He's one of those guys who believes his own hype.

I respect dude Cortez for not kicking Wayne's a** because he probably could have beat the dude down. Also, for not continuing to f*** those people out ofanymore of their money. Wayne was already 3446 hours late.

( He Da Home Town Kid ) but if young buck was on stage, wayne wouldn't act like that.....remember wut buck said on rap city'' i kno you Lil waynemake This money & have fun dont let me expose the jenks in yo armor '' cuz he kno not to act hard in front of young buck, remember dem cash moneydays he grew up wit wayne, he kno wayne p***y

Back
Top Bottom