Lil Wayne: "Drake Slept With My Girlfriend"

had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy, but h**** gone be h**** so I couldn't blame Tammy

i miss the days when rappers used to hype upcoming albums through beefing with other rappers

now they using their girlfriends sleeping with other rappers and crying for emotional support

seriously though...is this book going to have any complete sentences in it or naw?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
and dudes still wanna call him lame and sensitive when he's smashing more than hulk.
This.

So Drake's out here getting yambs-a-plenty while singing sussboy lullabies? Kudos to him.

How you gonna smash drake the day before you met Wayne ???? That's sounds like something a Thot would say

Only an untrustworthy wench would smash in the circle then get in a relationship with one like its nothing. Pretty sure that's all these dudes attract anyways.

Who's still gettin tested?
Where's all the women that can still remember who they slept with?
Where's all the girls too busy studyin to make the guest list?
But when you do go out you still workin what you was blessed with
Do it girl, I'll be the King to your Queen Latifah
I love ya *** like Milhouse love Lisa
I love ya *** like the Ninja Turtles love pizza
- Drake

Wa_n_ never stood a chance

Last edited:
Wayne is soft but at the time fam probably felt like no one was in his corner only to come and hear that the girl who's on your mind while you're jacking off in your 6x8 ****** the ***** your not only homies with but is on the payroll...**** hurts man.

...but let this be proof that a lot of these cats ain't built like that. Talk a big game about running **** but are quick to fall hard. Pretty sure Wayne was straight, pretty sure drake pillow talked his way in. Both are still cool with each other. Life.

if drake warned him about her being a ***, then he did his part as a friend IMO

Forreal forreal, this thread needs to be locked.
It's a bunch of men talking about the love life of another man, pause. What kind of grown man sits around all day thinking about who the next man is smashing? Pause

Back
Top Bottom