Lil Wayne (feat. Eminem) - Drop the World

Lord Marshall.
smh.gif

*wipes puke from lips*

This guy Marshall.

And Wayne held his own. It seems he stays on topic and makes sense when he needs to i.e. Hollywood Divorce.

Thanks for the link but it cuts off in the middle of Em's verse. From what I heard though it's pretty decent. It sucks though when the beat gets kickedinto that next level and Wayne tries to get his rockstar on.

ZDPFHKLGDFWAKS;gfhk;HFdjsfkldfkhfjhkfhsdhfahsafd EMINEM......alsdbngfka'dlsnfaklwndsandsgaks........WOW
pimp.gif

i really really fear for em haters' lives if dude really does put out relapse 2 the way it seems hes gonna ... a rack of rap fans are gonna have to eitheradmit his greatness or commit suicide lololololol

Im not even a wayne nerd but Em had flow but Wayne held his own. Shame yall lookin at it as a competition and not appreciating it as a good song.

Dudes really think Em went that hard?

I mean don't get me wrong the track was good but damn.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not even a wayne nerd but Em had flow but Wayne held his own. Shame yall lookin at it as a competition and not appreciating it as a good song.
yeah...and this wasn't that much of an effort from Em...it was just his typical "spit really hard about not a lot" He reallydidn't say anything.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He really didn't say anything.
Exactly.

But since it's Em, you know dudes gunna hype it

Wayne > Em on this joint for me personally

Back
Top Bottom