Lil Wayne: I’ll Murder Your Family

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE FOR THIS YOUNG MAN..LIKE FOREAL..HOMIE NEEDS HELP..AND HE NEEDS IT BAD

laugh.gif

the interview was cool until it went to 50 sec- 1:00 ima just act like i never heard what he said in that 10 seconds

How the #@%# you gon' ask your Moms for a teardrop, like you're really that much of a G?
And I'm not even a "sreet dude" like that, but I know what the tear symbolizes and...you can't ask Moms, yo.

Weed + Pills + Cocaine + Alcohol + Lean = Wayne '07

He already had the teardrop before he 'asked' his mother so that is a moot point....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Weed + Pills + Cocaine + Alcohol + Lean = Wayne '07
yep, the man just be talkin about nothin. why take any of his interviews serious. he been talkin crazy the past year.

I bet you can get a decent conversation out of Weezy if dude wasn't throwed 90% of the time. He maybe would even be a better rapper. I think Carlton Bankswith a hot pink wife beater would put more fear in someone's heart than Lil' Wayne. Weezy ain't talkin' about nothin'. Dude is tryin'to respond at dudes for goin' at him but not really direct any responses their way. He says he can't go to hell because he's gonna takeover. Soundslike he's on that wet.

laugh.gif

and during a recent performance (on the new cutmaster c dvd),,,, someone thre a bottle on the stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wayne stops the show and says "i hopeyou die TONIGHT"

lol,,, dude needs some media training,, certain things you shouldnt say in public or to the media when the camera or microphone is in your face. if thats howyou really feel,,, maybe best to keep certain things to yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, especially when you cater to a young audience.

I think this is the beginning of the end for dude when it comes to being the "hottest rapper" and popular. This is a brutal fall from grace.

smokin.gif

and during a recent performance (on the new cutmaster c dvd),,,, someone thre a bottle on the stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wayne stops the show and says "i hope you die TONIGHT"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need video footage of this ASAP

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

and during a recent performance (on the new cutmaster c dvd),,,, someone thre a bottle on the stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wayne stops the show and says "i hope you die TONIGHT"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need video footage of this ASAP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ah man..im over here dying laughing...lol......

Back
Top Bottom