Lil Wayne: I’ll Murder Your Family

and during a recent performance (on the new cutmaster c dvd),,,, someone thre a bottle on the stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wayne stops the show and says "i hope you die TONIGHT"
I have got to see this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its bad enough i cant stand this dude as a rapper but for him to say this took the cake. I have no respect for this cat whats so ever

Killing newborns? You're not going to hell because you're taking over?

You sir are completely ******ed. Kids look up to you, and you talk like this???

and during a recent performance (on the new cutmaster c dvd),,,, someone thre a bottle on the stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wayne stops the show and says "i hope you die TONIGHT"
sound like some %@@@ Rick James would say...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

sound like some %@@@ Rick James would say...

roll.gif
roll.gif
It does! It really does
roll.gif
Its like I saw him say it now [Rick James] They shoulda never gave you n---asbottles! Only paper cups...[Rick James]

smokin.gif

Here he go again talkin reckless. It's hard to be a killer with this pic out I doubt anybody gone let themselves be killed by him.
c8f25d7f680fd774a8d6b88708481e4a3ae6b33.pjpg

Man as long as he continues bangin out hot songs every otha second, he can say whatever the hell he wants in interviews.

WEEZY

Originally Posted by YardFather

Killing newborns? You're not going to hell because you're taking over?

You sir are completely ******ed. Kids look up to you, and you talk like this???
Well to his credit its not like he asked to be a role model for kids. Any kid with parenting would not want to follow Weezy and his nonsense but withhip hop's influence I can see kids falling for his lines.

^ thats my fav avy on niketalk. props. whos is it?

back to the subject...SMH at dude. Hes not gonna last. If I dont have respect for an artist i cant F with em. And weezy continues to drop on my respct list. Hetalkin bout killing families and stuff, he wont be aloud in hell cause he will take over? Thinking you are some kind of god is not a good look.

for those that want to see the dvd that i mentioned,,, its on here.

DVDS1974.gif

also,, im not sure if yall saw the footage of when big truck and cavlar crashed uncle murders show as if they was about to start fighting,,,,,,,,,,,,, butuncle murder is on this dvd talking about since then they caught one of them slippin drivin through bk and snatched them out of the car meanwhile the other oneran off and left hs man

[h4]Efron Scandal[/h4]
Lil Wayne's New Project Puts the High in High School Musical
[h5]By BEN WESTHOFF[/h5][h5]Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 3:00 pm[/h5]
15-music-lil_wayne4.jpg

Lil Wayne contemplates conquering the Disney Channel demographic. Photo courtesy Lil Wayne.
With his long dreadlocks, croaking voice and penchant for zaniness, Lil Wayne is an unpredictable MC. He's also a prolific one, releasing albums and mixtapes by the handful. In 2007, he recorded guest verses with everyone from Shakira to Little Brother.

But his newest collaboration will have even his most die-hard fans scratching their heads. In an attempt by the not-quite mainstream rapper to reach a wider range of fans, the 24-year-old Wayne has announced that he will rap on the CD remix to the latest installment of the High School Musical franchise, titled High School Musical 2: Non-Stop Dance Party.

"Yup, I had to do that," Wayne says with his trademark high-voltage smile, shortly after welcoming me into his Miami Beach mansion. "I'm trying to reach those suburban white kids like Kanye did."

Disney Channel's High School Musical is a pop-culture phenomenon, having sold millions of DVDs and millions more CD soundtracks. But its clean-cut characters and positive themes don't seem to jibe with Wayne's lyrical content, which tends to focus on giant spliffs of marijuana and boasts about receiving sloppy fellatio.

"I'm just being me," Wayne insists, leading a tour of his recently purchased oceanfront house, which features a faux-bronze statue of his own nude figure, and a Juicy Fruit-dispensing bathroom attendant who lives on the premises full-time. He adds that the project was set in motion after a chance meeting with High School Musical star Zac Efron.

"Zac and me was both in San Francisco a few months ago for a comic book convention or something, and we met at an afterparty at some bar," he says, pausing to break down pieces of pungent pot to roll into a joint. "To get away from these girls that was chasing him, he ducked into the bathroom and I followed him in there. I was like, 'What's crackin', my brother from another mother?'"

At that very moment-as if on cue-the San Luis Obispo-born Efron himself emerges from Wayne's den. I'll later learn that the 20-year-old brunette heartthrob is crashing in Wayne's guest room while the two work on their High School Musical songs together, but for now it's like seeing a polar bear in the middle of the Brazilian rain forest.

"What's up, my*@#*%+?" Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a full-on kiss, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year. (Obviously, Efron is going to have to work harder to squelch rumors surrounding his sexual orientation.)

"I've been a big fan of Wayne for a long time," says Efron, emerging from the embrace and cueing up a CD player. "These are the cuts we just finished. Dope, right?"

I wish I could share his enthusiasm, but the songs are a bit jarring, to say the least. On "All for One," Efron sings the chorus-"Everybody all for one, a real summer has just begun! Let's rock and roll and just let go, feel the rhythm of the drums. We're gonna have fun in the sun!"-while Wayne raps: "I'm a dog, you're all a bunch of fleas on my ****. Driving a Jag, er, like my name was Mick. I'm so sour like cream with chives, and my sperm will make your face break out in hives."

When they ask for my honest opinion about their new songs, I mutter something about them being "outside the box" and "memorable." Though my answer is clearly insincere, Wayne seems unfazed.

"This isn't the only thing I got going on right now," he says, as the two young celebrities walk me out. "I just did songs with Mannheim Steamroller, something for the new Raffi album, and 16 bars in Spanish on Ricky Martin's new one."

Does Wayne ever get overwhelmed by the pace of his high-flying lifestyle?

"Hell, no! This is how I live! I get up in the morning, get my **** sucked four times, drink a Molson's, and then hang out with Zac. What, do you want me to go to Hawaii for a vacation? You got a job, but this is my vacation right here."

Adds Efron, "Word!"

Contact us about this article.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom