lil wayne is the best rapper of all time. prove me wrong. PROTIP: you can't

Lol. Silly kids.

I like Wayne but you cant be the goat when 90% of your lines start with "I got this" or "I did this" or "I am this" ect... Waynes an entertainer more than an artist

What does that even mean? All these ****** are entertainment at the end of the day

The Dedication 2 is top 5 mix tapes of all time, despite 90% of this guys catalog being doodoo

Best Wayne lines are from the best of me freestyle

I knocks all **** all day,
I'm mackin vicious
Ask ya girl bout my **** she say "That's delicious"
Ask your girl did she spit, she say "That's nutritious"
Ask her did she get flipped she say "That's tradition"
If she say she didn't that's suspicious
You need to stop listenin' to them nasty *******
Idk man that whole freestyle TO ME he will never top

Best Wayne lines are from the best of me freestyle

I knocks all **** all day,
I'm mackin vicious
Ask ya girl bout my **** she say "That's delicious"
Ask your girl did she spit, she say "That's nutritious"
Ask her did she get flipped she say "That's tradition"
If she say she didn't that's suspicious
You need to stop listenin' to them nasty *******
Idk man that whole freestyle TO ME he will never top

3-2-1
Carolina blue kicks...you know the rest :pimp:

Da Drought 2 > Anything else wayne did

Not gonna front I enjoyed No Ceilings and Dedication 3 & 5

Lol. Silly kids.

I like Wayne but you cant be the goat when 90% of your lines start with "I got this" or "I did this" or "I am this" ect... Waynes an entertainer more than an artist
What does that even mean? All these ****** are entertainment at the end of the day

The Dedication 2 is top 5 mix tapes of all time, despite 90% of this guys catalog being doodoo
Meh, top 5 Gangsta Grillz... maybe.

all time i'm not sure.. but if you pull up his discography of songs.. i'm sure we'll find songs that make you say "OH THAT WAS MY ****" constantly popping up 

Wayne will always be one of my favorites, its just too bad he cant even spit 16 off the top.

fine 04-07 was the prime , he was still good enough til 09 ......that first carter cd.......idk if yall heard "get it all together" from birdmans fast money cd..........idc what anyone says i remember weezy and he was the man.

Lil Wayne had a bad marketing scheme, he spend years doing mixtapes and 100 of features and only has one classic album. All those wasted lines and time he spent on mixtapes and other peoples albums could have been on his official albums. Could you imagine if Wayne in his prime just dropped an album every year instead of doing all those mixtape and features? I look at all those features and mixtape a as preseason-leading up to an album. Wayne official Album catalog is kinda weak in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom