Lil Wayne Is The Greatest Rapper Of All Times.

.: INSTANTLY deletes all KRS-1 records from Itunes Library:.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yupe when i think of Stop The Violence and Stop Gang Banging I think of Wayne

Lol Lil Wayne stop the violence....this dude claims blood and talks guns in damn near every song i hear him on

Yes i dont see why KRS-1 would get Lil Wayne on this because, whether Dwayne Carter knows it or not, he is promoting "Gang-Banging" & violence.

to the Greatest Rapper of All-Time comment. KRS-1 was obviously exaggerating and going off of how Wayne is killin' everything in music,
and being the most relevant & sought after rapper/pop star
laugh.gif

Greatest rappers are
H.O.V.A.
Nasty Nas
Christopher Wallace
Tupac Shakur
Rakim Allah
and thats about it..

I don't think he was serious. Wayne being embarassed and pointing his finger back at KRS caught my attention more.

And
smh.gif
at some y'all gettin upset that Wayne would have the audacity to speak on "stoppin the violence"

It's a shame how y'all wanna pick an choose when and who u want to chastise for differentiating their music from reality.

Dude is so leaned out that he ain't even there.

I've known some cats that hit lean hard, but he DEF takes that $%## to another level.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yes i dont see why KRS-1 would get Lil Wayne on this because, whether Dwayne Carter knows it or not, he is promoting "Gang-Banging" & violence.

to the Greatest Rapper of All-Time comment. KRS-1 was obviously exaggerating and going off of how Wayne is killin' everything in music,
and being the most relevant & sought after rapper/pop star
laugh.gif

Greatest rappers are
H.O.V.A.
Nasty Nas
Christopher Wallace
Tupac Shakur
Rakim Allah
and thats about it..
Slide Eminem in there too
pimp.gif

everyone alwyas seems to forget eminem and DMX.. idk why. but
lil wayne is one of my fav rappers. my top 5. but he is NOT better than

biggie smalls
tupac
jay-z
nas

but wayne is number 5. slightly ahead of eminem. just cause eminem did disapear out of no where. and "came back".
but eminem is never going to be the Eminem from marshall mathers lp and so forth.

Originally Posted by dipsett247

everyone alwyas seems to forget eminem and DMX.. idk why. but
lil wayne is one of my fav rappers. my top 5. but he is NOT better than

biggie smalls
tupac
jay-z
nas

but wayne is number 5. slightly ahead of eminem. just cause eminem did disapear out of no where. and "came back".
but eminem is never going to be the Eminem from marshall mathers lp and so forth.
Nah you're buggin. Eminem's rhyming scheme is way more complicated than Waynes...Lets not even get into the story telling. I agree withyou on DMX too though.

How is it that KRS-1 been growing his locks before Weezy and they are way shorter
laugh.gif
Also, aint no way KRS got pull like that to call Weezy and say dropby...chances are dude was in the studio room next to him and asked him for a favour

Back
Top Bottom