Lil Wayne Is The Greatest Rapper Of All Times.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

WHOA @ this thread really turning into a legitimate debate about Wayne being one of the G.O.A.Ts
smh.gif

Wayne Top 10 of this decade (00-10)... stop the madness.

fixed*
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

WHOA @ this thread really turning into a legitimate debate about Wayne being one of the G.O.A.Ts
smh.gif

fixed*
wink.gif

Top 10 of this decade? What kind of ******ed title is that?

You either top 10 material or you're not, plain and simple.

You don't need to add a "of this decade" just to make dude seem better than he actually is.

It's not like he's new to Hip Hop either, dude's been rapping since 1997.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

smh.gif

fixed*
wink.gif

Top 10 of this decade? What kind of ******ed title is that?

You either top 10 material or you're not, plain and simple.

You don't need to add a "of this decade" just to make dude seem better than he actually is.

It's not like he's new to Hip Hop either, dude's been rapping since 1997.

laugh.gif
......i know man, i know......i tried to help son out, because rankinghim at a top 10 G.O.A.T was a lil far fetched! so i figured ide put him in a category of ten years to close the gap slightly...................thats all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

and KRS one is a $%*+*%% idiot man... how u think 50 coulda wrote 3 am?
laugh.gif

kill urself old man...

Basically.

He knows damn well if Vibe named him the GOAT or w/e they said Em was he would've been jumping for joy.

laugh.gif
.....i rock with KRS because my pops used to have Criminal Minded, BDPEdutainment, and Sex & Violence albums on repeat when i was like 5, so i have huge respect for him as an artist and pioneer....dude really has some classicmaterial that i will never forget.............but i cant front, homie do be lettin some crazy stuff come out his trap sometimes
indifferent.gif

and i also rock with Weezy since i was a early teenager back around 97,98ish....just because he had a hot new flow to be so young and was about the same age asme.....and i watched him progress as the years went on, i would have easily put him in a top 10 spot back around 02-06.....but now?!?
sick.gif
....no way! he's just all over the place, runnin out of ideas, alreadyreached an apex in his career, and the success that he's achieved has turned him into a gimmick, therefore watering him down.......sad, but true

but it was just real corny and forced when KRS called Weezy "The G.R.O.A.T"
roll.gif
.....and Wayne didnt wanna get too gased, so he pointed to Kris as if he was thegreatest
laugh.gif
........how both of them gone lie to each other in theyface?!?

ok all this Wayne talk about how could KRS have him say stop this and stop that!

did yall see who was the 1st person on the mic to say stop the violence?

Project Pat!
laugh.gif
he talk about x10 more violence then Wayne and thatssaying alot
roll.gif

Here go Project Pat tracklist for his lastest CD

1. Intro - 0:46
  2. Keep It Hood (featuring OJ Da Juiceman) - 4:31
  3. Slick Hater - 3:46
  4. Catch A Hot One - 4:12
  5. Bang Smack (featuring Gucci Mane) - 3:21
  6. I Be Fresh - 3:11
  7. Dead In The Streets - 3:28
  8. Ain't Scared Of Ya - 4:05
  9. Gold Teeth - 3:13
  10. Pogo Stick - 2:51
  11. Talk That Gangsta - 3:17
  12. Dats The Way You Do It - 3:27
  13. Choppa To Ya Dome - 3:21
  14. My Money (featuring Three 6 Mafia) - 3:56
  15. Horny - 3:20
  16. Stayin High - 3:26
  17. Outro - 5:38
  18. Homicide For The Cash (iTunes bonus track) - 4:01
and yall was tripping about Wayne
roll.gif

big l was not all that... im not even a wayne fan but yall just tryin to @+%% on dude's name...
its been like that for the last 3-4 yrs
laugh.gif
@ ice-t bein on anybodys goat list

I think Big L trumps Wayne .....
his voice, his flow, his beat selection, his imagery, his wordplay.....
but not in his album output....he died too young.

Lil Wayne looks so tiny. But anyway, these guys are faking it terribly. They have their head lodged up their @*+ talking about "consciousness".

StarkyL0ve, How are you just going to cross out Talib? Some of his solo albums weren't the best(to say the least), but Talib is one of those dudes who"get it". Reflection Eternal and Black Star are each a 4.5/5.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Big L over wayne?
laugh.gif

Ya'll some slobbers

indifferent.gif

dont yall know anything?! big l is a dead rapper from the 90s... thus him > anybody cept other dead rappers from the 90s...

its quite simple
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Prom Queen">>>Ebonics

Big L over wayne?
laugh.gif

Ya'll some slobbers
idk what "slobbers" is in reference to, but you're entitled to your stupid opinion....its ok.

Wayne BETTER than Big L?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with that.

Only thing Wayne has over him is longevity, for obvious reasons.

I guess that makes LL better than BIG too?

Big L over wayne?
laugh.gif

Ya'll some slobbers

indifferent.gif

dont yall know anything?! big l is a dead rapper from the 90s... thus him > anybody cept other dead rappers from the 90s...

its quite simple

I can appreciate sarcasm.....but the fact that I like Big L's voice over Waynes, has nothing to do with it I'm sure...
or the fact that I think Big L had better wordplay than Wayne, that doesn't come into play either...

I should just say that if you're a teen, I dont really take much you say with any respect....

to each their own.....you can like Wayne for why you like him.....do your thing.

So a person who can't rap for !+%$ and is saying nonsense, but flowing with a beat > an incredible rapper? Terrible

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

StarkyL0ve, How are you just going to cross out Talib? Some of his solo albums weren't the best(to say the least), but Talib is one of those dudes who "get it". Reflection Eternal and Black Star are each a 4.5/5.
dude raps off beat ALOT... auto cross out
I'm sorry but to to me Mos is what made Black Star so special...he straight up spazzed on that album...

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Wayne BETTER than Big L?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with that.

Only thing Wayne has over him is longevity, for obvious reasons.

I guess that makes LL better than BIG too?
LL>Big L
B.I.G>LL

Yo, IHateTime....

I hear you, I was complimenting your sarcasm....even if you didnt mean it as a pot shot.

I can also appreciate your criticism of talib being off beat sometimes, it takes a special ear to notice it over the hard drums.

anyhoot....I meant no ill will about the "teen" comment, its just that whenever I get on the music forum and post my opinion, I get bashed andsmashed on with people telling me I dont know crap about music or what's good and what's not....
Granted I didnt major in music theory, but I do know a hellova lot about music theory and have a decent trained ear to recognize what's melodically soundand what's not....

at the end of the day, its all opinion anyways.....
maybe people really find a whiny slurring drugged up emcee appealing?
for me, I like clarity and understandability....its all subjective.

plus my over 30 #** doesnt get me much respect with the youngins....

Back
Top Bottom