Lil Wayne Is The Greatest Rapper Of All Times.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Yall need to quit doin so much hating and just appreciate...

Ya'll need to quit with this "hating" word.

We don't hate him, he just ain't that nice.
OK...... I understand & respect your opinion but don't be foolish and act like Wayne isn't the most hated on artist in the music biz. He is doing something right, and making "good" music has something to do with it.

Its like the argument yall been using to say Prodigy was one of the nicest of the 90's, which is true.. It may not be his lyrical talent but just the quality of music he makes.

IMO the most hated MC in hip hop is Eminem, for obvious reasons.

But how would I know, I'm not in the business.

Prodigy was one of the nicest of the 90's because of his lyrical ability AND he made good music, so I don't understand what you're saying.

Wayne's lyrics are borderline ******ed.

I wear bright red, like a girl toe

alien.gif

D723 wrote:

OK...... I understand & respect your opinion but don't be foolish and act like Wayne isn't the most hated on artist in the music biz. He is doing something right, and making "good" music has something to do with it.

Its like the argument yall been using to say Prodigy was one of the nicest of the 90's, which is true.. It may not be his lyrical talent but just the quality of music he makes.

Yes, we all know Wayne buzz right now is crazy.

But people are putting him in there top 10 when it comes to skills?

I admit, Wayne music/beats sounds dope.

But his lyrics are just terrible.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Wayne is top 10 in my book

His music grind is like Pac
He has the stage presence of Hov
He can kill you with punchlines like Biggie (BM.J.R. type songs)
The ones we say are top 5 (Eminem, Jay, 3000, Nas) say he is killin the game

So i don't see why he wouldn't be in any ones top 10 if ur favorite rapper thinks so!

o and please dead all that talk about Wayne subjects in songs....Man I Miss My Dawgs had so much emotion and lyrics in it even BG had to jump on stage and rock with dude

I never heard Eminem say Lil Wayne is killing the game.

Isn't it obvious that Wayne is d riding slim?

hes been begging him to do a song with him and em still didn't do $%++ with him.

nas said wayne is killin the game?

proof?

did you not read/hear the interview where em was praisin wayne?

AND WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD do a song with him?
laugh.gif

In my personal opinion Prodigy's lyrical ability isn't even close to Lil' Waynes.. And I still agree that he was one of the nicest. We're gonnahave to agree to disagree here I guess.

In my personal opinion Prodigy's lyrical ability isn't even close to Lil' Waynes.. And I still agree that he was one of the nicest. We're gonna have to agree to disagree here I guess.

IMO your opinion is worthless.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:

So i don't see why he wouldn't be in any ones top 10 if ur favorite rapper thinks so!

o and please dead all that talk about Wayne subjects in songs....Man I Miss My Dawgs had so much emotion and lyrics in it even BG had to jump on stage and rock with dude

hes been begging him to do a song with him and em still didn't do $%++ with him.

proof?

laugh.gif

Is that why Wayne sent him tracks over and over and Em still didn't do it?

Em never praised Wayne and he never needs to. Em is pass these rappers that has the hottest buzz.

All he said he was willing to do a song with a
eyes.gif
voice expression.

And its obvious Em is lying.

I never seen one person (Out of Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit) have Em on there song

other then Trick Trick, Jay-Z, and T.I.

Not including the Forever track cause that was a big collabo.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

proof?

laugh.gif

Em never praised Wayne and he never needs to. Em is pass these rappers that has the hottest buzz.

eyes.gif
voice expression.

lol i cant wait till they come out with a song....i wanna see your facial expression....

when did he send tracks over and over and over again??? never heard that...

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

proof?

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
voice expression.

Probably cause no one wants to get Renegaded.

proof?

laugh.gif

Prove it. You're lying. 50 already said Em was upset cause he didn't think em,ye, and drake were gonna be on forever.

In my personal opinion
eek.gif
eek.gif
Prodigy's lyrical ability isn't even close to Lil' Waynes
eek.gif
eek.gif
And I still agree that he was one of the nicest. We're gonna have to agree to disagree here I guess.

IMO your opinion is worthless.
I'm convinced that n_'s just aren't listening to the music. Some of the things I read on this board.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

proof?

laugh.gif

Prove it. You're lying. 50 already said Em was upset cause he didn't think em,ye, and drake were gonna be on forever.

50 is a liar...

"I stayed up on the music, and obviously I watch TV and saw what was going on. And without naming any name, it just felt like hip-hop was going downhill.And it seemed like kinda fast. You know, in them three years, it was like everybody just cares about the hook and the beat; nobody really cares aboutsubstance. But with this new T.I. album, with this new Lil Wayne album of recent, it seems like things are looking a lot better now. You can appreciateLil Wayne using different words to rhyme and actually rhyming words that you know. Or T.I., where you hear !!%@ and you'relike Whoa, ah, I wish I would have thought of that! You know what I mean? Or you hear all the compound-syllable rhyming and all that. It just seems like nowthe craft is getting cared about more."

around 5 min

Im not even tryna be outlandish or anything but i'd put this album over anything Wayne has done thus far in his career.
hniccover.jpg

Thats just P's solo album not even including all the ill verses with MD

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Im not even tryna be outlandish or anything but i'd put this album over anything Wayne has done thus far in his career.
hniccover.jpg

I concur.

tell what girl from age 15-22 doesn't like wayne... Wayne is over hyped and terrible

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

tell what girl from age 15-22 doesn't like wayne... Wayne is over hyped and terrible
This is past beating a dead horse, at this point. This discussion has degenerated into a bunch of people with seemingly nothing better to do thandiscuss one man's opinion on one of hip-hop's most noteworthy figures... Lil' Wayne. I'm into lyrics as much as the next guy, but let's bereasonable here people: If Wayne was merely a punchline rapper, he wouldn't be that much more successful than Cassidy or any of those faceless guys thatused to be featured on the latest SMACK DVD only to never be heard from again.

Wayne is overrated? Sure... What else is new? All I know is he's putting up numbers like Kobe against the Raptors, or since this has become a North vs.South discussion, Jordan against the Knicks. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm gonna pray for some of you tonight.
laugh.gif
This is why I don't be coming in Wayne threads anymore, there besome outlandish shhh being said.

the hate for this man is always crazy....But hey he from the south we use to all of it

Outkast use to get hated on and over looked during the whole BIG vs. Pac thing. Andre went off about the south on one award show i forgot which one

Dudes continue to say T.I. is nice but he hasn't done anything
eek.gif

Ludacris gets hated on for being creative and animated

Jeezy gets put on blast cause he is not as lyrical

Ross is making
pimp.gif
MUSIC! But dudes still go to the CO thing not knowingthat this dude is connected to the Zoe Pound, Black Flags, E Class!

its crazy how Southern Artist are treated but still shine through all the negativity

but you come to the south and we show love to Hov, 50, Jadakiss.....man we got Loso coming to perform at FAMU Homecoming which the student body voted on whowas coming....funny thing about it is Lil Wayne was #3 on the list Jay-Z and Drake was 1 and 2

hniccover.jpg

I concur.

NOTHING Wayne has put out EVER is on the same planet as this album.

Next people are going to be saying Drake is top 10, and Nicki Minaj is the greatest female rapper......
laugh.gif

the hate for this man is always crazy....But hey he from the south we use to all of it

Outkast use to get hated on and over looked during the whole BIG vs. Pac thing. Andre went off about the south on one award show i forgot which one

Dudes continue to say T.I. is nice but he hasn't done anything
eek.gif

Ludacris gets hated on for being creative and animated

Jeezy gets put on blast cause he is not as lyrical

Ross is making
pimp.gif
MUSIC! But dudes still go to the CO thing not knowing that this dude is connected to the Zoe Pound, Black Flags, E Class!

its crazy how Southern Artist are treated but still shine through all the negativity

but you come to the south and we show love to Hov, 50, Jadakiss.....man we got Loso coming to perform at FAMU Homecoming which the student body voted on who was coming....funny thing about it is Lil Wayne was #3 on the list Jay-Z and Drake was 1 and 2

Its clear you don't get it. People aren't hating, its just cause you south dudes keep saying dumb stuff and he's not THAT nice. A lot of otherthings factor into it but when dudes say stuff like Prodigy isn't close to Wayne lyrically...............this is the result.

this thread pretty much sums up hip-hop today and our youth - RIP (thank god i'm an 80s baby)

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I never knew Hov was notorious for his stage presence, I've always looked at him as a decent performer.

I've been wondering for a couple of years, What if 2pac was around during this era of forums and blogs? Would he be hated like Wayne is? They'recareers are alike, but are different types of rappers.

Back
Top Bottom