Lil Wayne - Official Rebirth Thread

YM is so dumb....
This is why I fear for Drizzy....

I know his team has a lot of control and such....
But the way YM stuff leaks, and the push backs...ugh....

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

been listenin to the album all day and i can say that its decent, and i can appreciate what he was shootin for

if you cant get into any other music other than rap....then i could see why you would say the album flat out SUCKS
ohwell.gif

btw.........Rebirth > Carter 3
grin.gif

I actively listen to rock music. And I thought it sucked.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

been listenin to the album all day and i can say that its decent, and i can appreciate what he was shootin for

if you cant get into any other music other than rap....then i could see why you would say the album flat out SUCKS
ohwell.gif

btw.........Rebirth > Carter 3
grin.gif

I actively listen to rock music. And I thought it sucked.

Wow I'm really gonna have to stop visiting this forum for my music news. A lot of you people sound like straight up haters. I completely understand howsome people can not like this album, but after actually listening to it before leaving hate filled comments for no reason, I can also understand how somepeople can like it. I really didn't expect much from this album, but I am pleasantly surprised by just how much of it I like. I don't believe incalling someone a hater just because they might not like something that I do, but a LOT of you just sound like you really are just haters, I should stopexpecting unbiased fair opinions from NT, where 80% of the people here are either stans or haters. Much respect to the real NT'ers whether you agree withme or not, so long as you keep it real.

Will D/L this and that Young Money album later on tonight.

Got a big storm out in NYC this weekend and I have to work because of it...

Will give these albums some spins and see what's up.

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

been a Wayne fan since day 1 check the name, album is trash........but On Fire is by farrrrrrr the best track

When I was gettin my white and red XII's this mornin some guy had copies of rebirth tryna pop em off, sayin things like "man only 100 copies gotout" "This is exclusive" "nobody else has this" Lol. Everybody hit him with the stone faces Lol

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

been a Wayne fan since day 1 check the name, album is cool........but Runnin is by farrrrrrr the best track
fixed*
wink.gif

plus Shanell kills it with the vocals
sick.gif

im starting to think that you people didnt even listen to the whole album and just skimmed through it waitin for wayne to spit something he usually would overa regular beat............or mabey you dont know the formula for songs outside of rap and r&b

i dunno!?!?!?!?
ohwell.gif
....o well......

This is cool in very small doses...ie random songs on iTunes.

I cant stomach this through a full listen tho.

On fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom