Lil Wayne on Around the Horn

laugh.gif
@ Wayne Calling Lawrence Taylor "Twinkle Toes"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

laugh.gif
the first thread getting locked

I think guests on slow days is a good move for ATH
i agree but not drug addicts or rappers at all.

how about people who actually know about sports...like a few professional players and see what they know or what opinions they have. it is a sports channel.

only good point I thought he made was comparing Shaq rap to Kiffin's sitch, not bad, but ESPN shoulda quit after 1st Take

Man, the one day I decide not record ATH and Weezy's on, but more important is the fact that Michael Smith is back.
pimp.gif

Anyone know where I can watch today's show?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

only good point I thought he made was comparing Shaq rap to Kiffin's sitch, not bad, but ESPN shoulda quit after 1st Take
i thought his only good point was saying mizzou hasn't beat kansas in the last 6 times so that was enough of a reason to rush the court aftertheir win...

other than that
eyes.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

ofcourse he was going to make it to the face off, he's lil' wayne and people would be upset if he got booted off like he was supposed to in the 1stcut.

he should have been more involved and he probably would of racked up more points, you can tell he felt kind of out of place or like the rookie on board.

Why are people getting mad at Wayne for being on the show though? Seriously?
laugh.gif

I didn't see it but based on that vid posted on this page he wasn't too bad. He knew what he was talking about and kept it simple.

laugh.gif
@ calling LT twinkle toes.

Back
Top Bottom