Lil Wayne Takin L's... vol. Cheapskate

This clown needs to stick to making %!+!@* songs about eating candy and tattooing half his face with hearts and smilies
30t6p3b.gif

This dude Wayne was on his gameboy the whole time at the game. Didn't stand up or clap or anything. Promise.

The old man next to lil wayne looks like he's on something. Isn't he usually at the Laker games?

This bandwagon hopping vagabond doesn't even know what team he supports. I thought he was a Hornets fan, then he was a Lakers fan, then a Heat fan, and then he hopped on the Thunder wagon until they treated him like a regular person. I didn't even know this guy was a Packers fan until after they won the Super Bowl last year.

At least his town actually HAS a franchise. They just got the number one draft pick too. Anthony Davis is about to be on your squad man.

laugh.gif
@ it took Bron long enough...didn't Wayne say last year that Bron and Wade use to ignore him at the Heat games?

Originally Posted by gllahone84

laugh.gif
@ it took Bron long enough...didn't Wayne say last year that Bron and Wade use to ignore him at the Heat games?
yep..

Thats why Bron got the 'Ahh, better get this over and done with' face on. Ain't even looking at that lil gremlin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

24809610150929877518463.jpg

Wayne with the 'hmmph, took you long enough' face on.
Actually it looks like he's fighting back wanting to smile and give Bron a hug for acknowledging him.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by gllahone84

laugh.gif
yep..

Thats why Bron got the 'Ahh, better get this over and done with' face on. Ain't even looking at that lil gremlin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....i dont know man, i mean every derogatory comment here about wayne could be 100% true. however THIS generation made wayne what he's turned into.

Back
Top Bottom