Lil Wayne Takin L's... vol. Cheapskate

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

... and you know that how? Lets not even talk about the rumors that hung over Jimi's head during his career, or the scandalous things Michael could have been caught doing if technology we have today was around back then... You guys just sound like haters and that old man who sits on the patio talking about "back in my day we had to walk to school uphill both ways in a blizzard."

What's funny to me is the fact that you old cats and haters think it so cool to hate on Wayne and all these skinny jeans wearing rappers.... Whatever musicians you like received the same hatred from previous generations who felt that the Jimi's, the Elvis', and the Beatles made crap music and did nothing but corrupt the youth... But I guess history doesn't repeat itself so it's all good fambs.
wink.gif

... and I'm not even a Wayne fan like that, but the hate he receives is ridiculous to me

The hate the artist recieved came from the media you think did not exist. Jimi & Bob's peers adored and idolized them very opposite for Mr. Fugazi. History is far from repeating itself with music. Music is at a all time low probably it is the lowest it's ever been. While saying all that you have I rather be the old man sitting on the porch listening to the music that is forever standing the test of time. While you become part of the problem adoring material that won't live to see tomorrow. Rest in peace to the real artist & musicians who gave their soul and life to their music. Do yourself a favor delete your account or gain some knowledge from youtube and google. Here are a few names to start with Beethoven, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Marley, Beatles. It will take longer than a day close your eyes so you can feel alive and reborn.

Jimi was rapping before rap.
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If only you knew bro... I've studied music and its history from elementary school til today and play two instruments, so don't insult me or my intelligence on a subject just because I disagree with you... So you can keep spitting this nonsense cause it's all good.

People either %%$* with Wayne or they don't.... Just like people back in the day either +@#%*! with Jimi or they didn't... Right now you're speaking on behalf of Jimi Hendrix like he was a god who lived with no faults.

Whether you wanna believe it or not, There aren't too many rappers who have achieved what he has in a career for over the span of 15+ years and he isn't even done yet. He's one of the biggest names in Rap music history, therefore he's one of the biggest names in music history.

I'm sorry but it's a fact that you live in a world where Lil' Wayne will be mentioned in History books 20-30 years from now.

afc.gif

So I take it you regularly listen to old Hotboys albums??

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
As long as Wayne has a pulse and Birdman & Slim are still alive, YM will never "cease to be relevant"
Alright alright, wishful thinking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you though. Maybe this whole Summer Jam fiasco will put a dent in them, allowing some other company/artists who are actually better
to start being noticed and explode. Probably more wishful thinking on my part though.

I never understood why rich people constantly are given free things and perks....the common working man who pays $1500 for floor seats and has a family could actually use some free tickets.  Wayne can definitely afford a pair of tickets and yet expects them to be given to him for free.

Ha....

You really don't understand why rich people are given things free? From a business standpoint it's pure promotion and product placement. The celebs are worshipped by consumers and if they are seen wearing something or attending an event it just draws more attention from the consumer.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I never understood why rich people constantly are given free things and perks....the common working man who pays $1500 for floor seats and has a family could actually use some free tickets.  Wayne can definitely afford a pair of tickets and yet expects them to be given to him for free.

Ha....
This
The false sense of entitlement is sickening. You have the money,just buy the damn tickets if you really want to be seen courtside. Always expecting everything to be free just cause they're famous 
30t6p3b.gif
. If you were really "ballin" $1500 should be pocket change.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Was just listening to the JT "The Brick" radio show and he stated that the problem wasn't that Wayne wasn't willing to pay. The problem was that the season ticket holders who had courtside seats for sale weren't willing to sell to him. Wayne is claiming it's a race thing. The Thunder organization had nothing to do with it other than not having the tickets that Wayne wanted available at the box office. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Just a story that was blown way out of proportion after Waynes tweet.

You can't block who you sell to, unless you sell on a corner face to face. There were just no "front row only" seats available aside from the resale market which he didn't look on, and the Thunder don't do the whole red carpet separate entrance with extra security thing for anybody. He could just hop on here ( http://teamexchange.ticke...st.htmI?l=EN&team=okcnba ) or Stubhub and buy tickets if he really just wanted to go to the game, but rather he wanted to be treated like The Pope. Then when KD and James offer him free tickets, he still didn't take them and makes up some hypothetical scenario in a text to ESPN's Colleen Dominguez on how all of these people, none of whom he has met because he never came btw, are racist and look at him with disdain and treat him badly.

David Stern, Desmond Mason, Ryan Seacrest, Steven A Smith, Sheryl Cole, Felix Jones, Hansen, the Governor, the Mayor, the TNT crew obviously, JA Adande, Barry Switzer, Bob Stoops, and Jimmy Goldstein the NBA Superfan I have all seen the last 3 games and none of them were court side except for DMa$e because that's his season ticket and Jimmy Goldstein because he buys them like everyone else. None of them are a global celebrity the level he is, but many are more important than him to Oklahoma residents and even they don't get the treatment like he wanted. Dude just has an extremely inflated value of his own worth, but it's not unlike his whole, "I'm not going to Heat games anymore because LeBron and Wade don't talk to me," !!%@.

At this point, after all the !!%@ he talked about the fans and the organization, if he did come he wouldn't be well received at all.

By the way, courtside feet on the floor tickets have been going for about $1500 each on the TicketExchange and rarely more than 2 together so he couldn't bring his whole crew of lame @%@ rappers or they couldn't sit together.

All of this
LOL.

Who cares how you feel about his music, but his sense of entitlement act makes it pretty clear how worthless of a human being he is.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ha....
This
The false sense of entitlement is sickening. You have the money,just buy the damn tickets if you really want to be seen courtside. Always expecting everything to be free just cause they're famous 
30t6p3b.gif

Thats because celeberties bring in business. You know everybody wants everything celebs have.

That dude wayne is starting to annoy me. I dont he shows up in San Antonio. Would be bored to death.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

That dude wayne is starting to annoy me. I dont he shows up in San Antonio. Would be bored to death.
He could have a good time at the Riverwalk. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ha....
This
30t6p3b.gif

Thats because celeberties bring in business. You know everybody wants everything celebs have.

Why would they need to bring business into a sold out playoff game, featuring 2 of the best teams in the NBA?And this is Lil Wayne we're talking about....the same guy who, at his peak was lyrically equal to Juelz Santans

Ha....

million%20to%20juan.jpg

[h1]Lil Wayne Disses Oklahoma City Thunder Again, Hopes Miami Heat Wins NBA Finals[/h1]
Lil Wayne has taken issue to both the Miami Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder basketball teams before.

But when it comes to the NBA Finals, Weezy wants the Thunder to feel the Heat.

There’s no love lost for Lil Wayne when it comes to the Oklahoma City Thunder.

“Again I was treated like %!#% by the Thunder arena staff…dam..I hope da Heat beat da dog %!#% out em!!

There was also allegedly some run in with a patron, whose daughter asked him for a pic during half time and Wayne's bodyguard started cursing her out and everyone else and making a scene and Thunder staffers had to come tell him to calm down, then the girl's dad came down and told him not to talk to his daughter like that who only asked for a picture. Then there was an incident with the lady who passes out stat sheets to all the players, and floor seats after half time and Wayne's bodyguard was trying to stop her from coming around him and again the Thunder had to send their people in to tell him to knock it off, that is her job. Then he got mad he had to walk out the same exit as everyone else and not the private player's exit through the tunnel.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

There was also allegedly some run in with a patron, whose daughter asked him for a pic during half time and Wayne's bodyguard started cursing her out and everyone else and making a scene and Thunder staffers had to come tell him to calm down, then the girl's dad came down and told him not to talk to his daughter like that who only asked for a picture. Then there was an incident with the lady who passes out stat sheets to all the players, and floor seats after half time and Wayne's bodyguard was trying to stop her from coming around him and again the Thunder had to send their people in to tell him to knock it off, that is her job. Then he got mad he had to walk out the same exit as everyone else and not the private player's exit through the tunnel.
what a clown, glad the staff made him exit with "common folk"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
AND he wanted post game locker room access. Which locker room? Doesn't matter because he has talked @*#! about both teams.

Here are the stories circulating about why Lil Wayne now hates the OKC, source thunderobsessed.com: "At one point a little girl about 5 years old came up to take his picture. His bodyguard stands up and gets between Lil Wayne and the girl and told her “You need to go and sit down NOW. No picturesâ€

Back
Top Bottom