LIL WAYNE VS 50

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Who'd he snitch on though.

Ask somebody from New York.

'You can bet your last two quarters I won't tell that much'
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm from New York. Never heard him snitch on anyone. But ppl call him one. Just curious as to who exactly he snitched on.

After 50 got shot, he refused to cooperate, but then he ran to Canada, made a track detailing the people involved, then when investigators talked to him, heagain refused to snitch directly, but told them "read my lyrics".

Dude gave away exactly everyone involved trying to be indirect about it.

He has a history of dry snitching like this through his lyrics. There's also a lot of evidence that he directly informs the FBI on things (see: Murda Incarrests two weeks after he says on national TV he has info on their drug activites) etc. He going around talking to agents telling them he's "scaredfor his life" from Mcgriff and Murda Inc and that they working together, that's why he got a massive police force to guard him....
indifferent.gif

This is all 100% true info from 4 pages of a released FBI document... just imagine what we don't know....

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by yungchamp

wayne won
not quite...........
nivea_main.jpg
lauren-london.jpg

all in one year
Wayne Lost

Lost what? For getting them pregnant. Perhaps. But are those not some bad females though? Wayne might want to take his own advice and always strap up. He'sgoing for Travis Henry and Shawn Kemp's title at this rate.

made a track detailing the people involved, then when investigators talked to him, he again refused to snitch directly, but told them "read my lyrics".
I really would'nt call that track "detailed". He didnt say anything that anyone didnt already know either. When he got hit EVERYONEknew who it was, he simply addressed it somewhat.

(see: Murda Inc arrests two weeks after he says on national TV he has info on their drug activites)

Do you really believe the feds put together and orchestrated a raid in 2 weeks based off what some rapper said on tv? The feds been on premesince the 80's and even after he got out they kept watching him. Regardless of 50 or not, preme would be exactly where he is today.

Do you really believe the feds put together and orchestrated a raid in 2 weeks based off what some rapper said on tv? The feds been on preme since the 80's and even after he got out they kept watching him. Regardless of 50 or not, preme would be exactly where he is today.

That's like when Geezy and the rest of them VA boys got raided and FBI picked all them _'s up and dudes on here were like "Clipse shouldn'thave been talking about them in that 'Fed Takin Pictures' song"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's the point.. it's not off what he said on TV. It implies he was giving information from before.

If you read some of the trial documents the prosecution makes numerous references to "unamed informants" - obviously we will never know if it isreally 50 cent.... but he is on national TV talking about he has the information. He also has a history of talking to agentsand a motive, because for years he was crying in fear of Mcgriff and complaining to the FBI about him and Murda Inc.

This "it was already out there" excuse isn't really a good one. Dude dropping information in his songs obviously made people mad, that's whyhe got shot in the first place. Then to go tell the police to "read my lyrics" basically confirms that what he wrote is actually what went down.

Why he is in communication with FBI agents throughout the years in the first place, complaining like a female is sad and a !$$%! move. There's no denyingthat aspect... it's been made public. His "snitching" will never fully come to light because the FBI will never release his name out there likethat, but it's pretty obvious IMO.

I agree, rappers shouldn't be talking about certain dudes. But I guess they feel the need to prove they're alliance/affiliation with dudes that arereally putting in work. If it were the Hip Hop police I might be more inclined to believe it. But I doubt the feds are trying to build cases off of whatrappers are saying...........but I could be wrong.

Fam that's just a police report. If you get shot, stabbed or assaulted, police are going to ask what happened. If that's all they got from him heobviously didn't snitch. According to that report 50 was also arrested and is 69 y/o.
laugh.gif

I don't know what's wrong with the second one but dude clearly filed reports. In NYS if you go to the hospital with a shooting injurythen the police will be called. Here we have 50 talking to police and giving descriptions over assaults.
laugh.gif

Our favorite documents are the NYPD reports recounting instances when the rappers themselves called the cops to report crimes. Busta, for instance, once needed help when his baby mommy attacked him and pulled hair out of his head. 50 reported three separate assaults, during which he was shot, stabbed, punched in the head, and clobbered with a tire iron.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In NYS if you go to the hospital with a shooting injury then the police will be called.
Not entirely true. I've been stabbed twice and police showed up at the hospital. I sure as hell didn't call them. Like I said before, when violent crimes are committed dt's will show up. They're very proactive and don't wait for the victim to come to them.

In NYS if you go to the hospital with a shooting injury then the police will be called.
Not entirely true. I've been stabbed twice and police showed up at the hospital. I sure as hell didn't call them. Like I said before, when violent crimes are committed dt's will show up. They're very proactive and don't wait for the victim to come to them.

lol thats what he said....

look....i could care less about these guys personal issues, we get too caught up with folks lives now-a-days as if they our friends, family members, or someonewe can personally run up to and let em know about themselves!

so i stick to the music....in that case, im a fan of both, but if i have to choose....then its

wayne > 50

Back
Top Bottom