Lil Wayne's face....LMAOOOOO

The messed up thing about it is stans is going out and imitating this fool. I saw somebody not to long ago at the barbershop with the I Am Music tat. All icould think was how stupid he is and then i started to wonder how long it was going to be he started to regret it.

i thought that was a crack on his skull. you know, like crack head.

does anybody have a link to the video when B.G was on BET airin lil wayne out, when they were beefin, dude asked BG about the beef, n he said "wit who lilfake blood? lil dipset D Rider? how you go from wearin soulja rags to claimin you a blood? boy i grew up with you we were never around any bloods"

roll.gif

dude is a fraud

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I came across this in S&T....Since when do full-fledged bloods/crips (or whatever the hell he is claiming) get eyebrow rings and lip rings? I know I'm probably late, and dude has had this for a while...but, does he REALLY have a vein tatted on his dome?
roll.gif

smh.gif
When I first seen this my @%+ thought it was thunder for when he makes it rain in the club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Weeezys a fool. Sad thing is, dudes gonna start thinkin of gettin a lip piercing just cuz he got one.

i heard wayne got that crack on his head because he was "frankenwayne" for halloween. no joke.

smh at anybody thinking this clown is inspirational, or think this guy is a king of whatever.

-smile

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I dont know which are more annoying, him or his fans
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Cats worship wayne like he the honorable elijah muhammad...[/color]

I think its cool. Its no different than rockers having piercings etc.
Its weird for a rapper to have them, but then again Wayne is a self proclaimed rock star.
He needs to put down the guitar tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Weeezys a fool. Sad thing is, dudes gonna start thinkin of gettin a lip piercing just cuz he got one.

Its coming homie I seen a couple dudes eyes light when they saw wayne had a lip ring
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom