indifferent.gif

I AM MUSIC!!!?!?!?!?!

WTH

A. It's not a vein... those are cracks. As in "crackhead."

B. Your girl would sleep with him.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

All about a dollar, F*ck 2 quarters b*tch, I pour syrup in that Vitamin Water, I Hope you die ugly, and tonight gonna be gorgeous.
damn dude stay stealing lyrics <JayZ> All about a dollar, what the F*ck is 50 cent <JayZ>
if you makin that correlation then 90% of rap lines are stolen ... waynes line > jays line ...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He can rap
lyrics watered down since the carter 2
stolen style
Fake gangbanger
Canadian artist writing his latest material
i rather listen to some bg
Just MY OPINION

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

His grill is clean though...

yo thats not even a grill though..........

he actually replaced his teeth i believe.

ummm..COME AGAIN?!

His teeth weren't literally replaced.

Each Tooth has a permanent platinum/diamond encrusted dental crown. As opposed to a grill mouthpiece where all your teeth are connected.

Think of it as wearing a mitten versus where a glove and each finger is a tooth.

May I ask? Why are we commenting on a mans face. Im not protecting or d riding, I just dont see somebody posting a pic of another man and laughing at his face.I just dont catch the logic. Someone please give me a credible answer. Thank you.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A. It's not a vein... those are cracks. As in "crackhead."

B. Your girl would sleep with him.
weezy D-riding has gone to another level
False. Nothing but facts in that post.

Originally Posted by he told on me

May I ask? Why are we commenting on a mans face. Im not protecting or d riding, I just dont see somebody posting a pic of another man and laughing at his face. I just dont catch the logic. Someone please give me a credible answer. Thank you.

and its crazy that this many people can say negative things about somebody but soon as someone says something positive their d-riding or a stan

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by he told on me

May I ask? Why are we commenting on a mans face. Im not protecting or d riding, I just dont see somebody posting a pic of another man and laughing at his face. I just dont catch the logic. Someone please give me a credible answer. Thank you.

and its crazy that this many people can say negative things about somebody but soon as someone says something positive their d-riding or a stan
jumping on the bandwagon =
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom