Limbo. Hands down the best xbox(DL)game ever made.

Heard about this from a friend and figured what the hell it's like 10 or 15 bucks worth of microsoft points so i downloaded it.

Wow.

It is just amazing.

The most simple brutal sad overpowering game i've ever played. It's an experience more than a game. No storyline or dialog just a horrible sense of loss and complete need for survival. When you die you start off pretty much right where it happened and you lose NOTHING but it feels like the deaths matter more in this game then in any other i've ever played. You feel sad when you die. I can't say that about any other game i've ever played. Sure games have made me angry or feel stupid or frustrated for dying but never actually sad. The fact it explains so little leaves everything open to your imagination which just connects you more and makes the sense of dread so much worse.

The world itself is so bleak. No colors, no pretty backgrounds or soundtrack. It's empty and dark and it hates you.

I love this game.

screenshot05-800x450.jpg

Heard about this from a friend and figured what the hell it's like 10 or 15 bucks worth of microsoft points so i downloaded it.

Wow.

It is just amazing.

The most simple brutal sad overpowering game i've ever played. It's an experience more than a game. No storyline or dialog just a horrible sense of loss and complete need for survival. When you die you start off pretty much right where it happened and you lose NOTHING but it feels like the deaths matter more in this game then in any other i've ever played. You feel sad when you die. I can't say that about any other game i've ever played. Sure games have made me angry or feel stupid or frustrated for dying but never actually sad. The fact it explains so little leaves everything open to your imagination which just connects you more and makes the sense of dread so much worse.

The world itself is so bleak. No colors, no pretty backgrounds or soundtrack. It's empty and dark and it hates you.

I love this game.

screenshot05-800x450.jpg

I still have some Microsoft points left over from like a year ago. I may actually put them to use and get this game

I still have some Microsoft points left over from like a year ago. I may actually put them to use and get this game

I'm so interested in this game.

From the stories that the creator refused to sell his IP rights to big game producers just so the game could be 100% his ideas to the screenshots and videos, this game seems sooo sick.

I'm really praying for a PS3 release...

I'm so interested in this game.

From the stories that the creator refused to sell his IP rights to big game producers just so the game could be 100% his ideas to the screenshots and videos, this game seems sooo sick.

I'm really praying for a PS3 release...

I love this game, the spider creeped me the hell out, but this game is where is at. We need more creative designers like this.

I love this game, the spider creeped me the hell out, but this game is where is at. We need more creative designers like this.

Glad I bookmarked this...just checked it out and the trailer/gameplay looked good... to bad it's not coming to pc, :/

Glad I bookmarked this...just checked it out and the trailer/gameplay looked good... to bad it's not coming to pc, :/

the demo had me like :EEK :EEK :EEK

i still need to get the full

i screamed like a bish the first time the spider impaled me and i wasn't expecting it.
laugh.gif

the demo had me like :EEK :EEK :EEK

i still need to get the full

i screamed like a bish the first time the spider impaled me and i wasn't expecting it.
laugh.gif

It's action/puzzle.

No menu's or life bars or stats or item or inventory or ANYTHING like that.

It's action/puzzle.

No menu's or life bars or stats or item or inventory or ANYTHING like that.

Back
Top Bottom