Lindsay Lohan COMPLEX Cover

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Sorry but, she looks butt ugly. No thanks.
QFT. 
Just look at this pic below. I've seen ******s that look better than this girl.

lingtyy.jpg
I mean I don't want to be the one to say it but I bet your girl's face looks like my scrotum pre-shave bro.

Lets not kid ourselves now. -1 for uptown right here.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

QFT. 

lingtyy.jpg
I mean I don't want to be the one to say it but I bet your girl's face looks like my scrotum pre-shave bro.

I was being sarcastic...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

QFT. 

lingtyy.jpg

I was being sarcastic...

id smash but only cuz shes famous

she looks so burnt out and unhealthy

im sure she could look good again but not until she stops with her poor eating + partying+ drug use + 2 pack/day habit

Chrisb9393 wrote:
moneyballer55 wrote:
is it safe to say she peaked during "Mean Girls" ? She was looking damn healthy in that movie.

Extremely safe
pimp.gif

Hell yeah. Back then, during the mean girls and freaky friday area, she was one of my favorite actresses. I thought she was beautiful too. It was like she was that realistic beauty. You know, a normal girl that you could meet in any normal setting. Instead of that make believe perfect looking cut-out type that seems like it ain't real.

But obviously, we all know what happened to her
smh.gif

id smash but only cuz shes famous

she looks so burnt out and unhealthy

im sure she could look good again but not until she stops with her poor eating + partying+ drug use + 2 pack/day habit

Chrisb9393 wrote:
moneyballer55 wrote:
is it safe to say she peaked during "Mean Girls" ? She was looking damn healthy in that movie.

Extremely safe
pimp.gif

Hell yeah. Back then, during the mean girls and freaky friday area, she was one of my favorite actresses. I thought she was beautiful too. It was like she was that realistic beauty. You know, a normal girl that you could meet in any normal setting. Instead of that make believe perfect looking cut-out type that seems like it ain't real.

But obviously, we all know what happened to her
smh.gif

Who's that on the cover?

Cause once this movie was over (Herbie Fully Loaded) and she started her *%$$+ relationship and became a party girl in the most extreme way,her looks went south...

herbie%20fully%20loaded%20SPLASH.jpg

Who's that on the cover?

Cause once this movie was over (Herbie Fully Loaded) and she started her *%$$+ relationship and became a party girl in the most extreme way,her looks went south...

herbie%20fully%20loaded%20SPLASH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom