Lindsay Lohan COMPLEX Cover

Originally Posted by airkeung88

pics make her look good.

pimp.gif

LOL @ people going nuts over magazine photos. This is 2010. You do realize that she probably had a professional make-up artist work on her drug addict face for like 3 hours and even after the photos were taken they were airbrushed by some more professional photoshoppers, right? She's still pretty though, or at least can be again if she gets her life straightened up.

LOL @ people going nuts over magazine photos. This is 2010. You do realize that she probably had a professional make-up artist work on her drug addict face for like 3 hours and even after the photos were taken they were airbrushed by some more professional photoshoppers, right? She's still pretty though, or at least can be again if she gets her life straightened up.

I'd say there's about a 90% chance she has herpes. Would you take the chance on THAT chick?

I'd say there's about a 90% chance she has herpes. Would you take the chance on THAT chick?

I want to lock myself in a room with her and a kilo of coke..and stay up for 4 days straight, doing lines and having sex.

I want to lock myself in a room with her and a kilo of coke..and stay up for 4 days straight, doing lines and having sex.

Back
Top Bottom