Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should just be happy to pay retail for those at this point. Guess a call to nike can get a discount code for a future purpose.
yeah its definitely a slippery slope. I get it, beggers can't be choosers. free 2 day shipping isn't much consolation imo, but thats just me.

i just hope my preludes, laney's, or bred 1's don't come like that. now i'm kinda nervous.

Should just be happy to pay retail for those at this point. Guess a call to nike can get a discount code for a future purpose.
yeah its definitely a slippery slope. I get it, beggers can't be choosers. free 2 day shipping isn't much consolation imo, but thats just me.
i just hope my preludes, laney's, or bred 1's don't come like that. now i'm kinda nervous.

You came up. I'd take them delivered in a paper bag if they were for retail considering what the shoes sell for sans the laneys.

You came up. I'd take them delivered in a paper bag if they were for retail considering what the shoes sell for sans the laneys.
no doubt, i'm humbled to even get em. I just don't want them be delivered in a paper bag.

Where is that dude that ordered the preludes, did you ACTUALLY get all  of the PRELUDES from this restock...

Last edited:
bigj I completely agree with you and as brodel34 said I'm just happy I got lucky enough to cop.  At the same time, I would be lying if I said I didn't like that 3lab box and also after paying $225 retail I expected the entire package/presentation.  We're all sneakerheads and can appreciate a nice shoebox. (as ridiculous as it sounds)  The Nike rep said those boxes "as supplies last" lol

Right? I mean kicking the gift horse in the mouth why don't ya. I'd take a perfect generic box > beat up og box FROM NIKE. Then you can front like you got some samples in your stack :lol:

i said i was humbled to even get the shoes I got, don't it get it twisted. but just because they "go for" far more than what nike sells them for, or makes them for, doesnt mean much or shouldnt mean much. the man paid for a product that he thought he was getting and he didn't get it, the box is part of the product. it would be different if they told him that the original box was damaged. i'm not trying to make it bigger than it is, but some of you are making it less than what it is. when you are purchasing a product directly from the manufacturer you are purchasing with a certain confidence. "Shut up and take whatever they give you." Things don't work that way, nor should they.

with that said, nike did something to try to fix it, they may or may not have fixed it... i'm not debating that.

Last edited:
i said i was humbled to even get the shoes I got, don't it get it twisted. but just because they "go for" far more than what nike sells them for, or makes them for, doesnt mean much or shouldnt mean much. the man paid for a product that he thought he was getting and he didn't get it, the box is part of the product. it would be different if they told him that the original box was damaged. i'm not trying to make it bigger than it is, but some of you are making it less than what it is. when you are purchasing a product directly from the manufacturer you are purchasing with a certain confidence. "Shut up and take whatever they give you." Things don't work that way, nor should they.

with that said, nike did something to try to fix it, they may or may not have fixed it... i'm not debating that.

Could always return them for a full refund

i wouldnt mind the preludes in a different box considering the preludes are already slapped in an 8 box with a label thrown on it

Could always return them for a full refund

absolutely, and thats a great point. i just wanted to make that point though

I can understand your view. Trust me. My point is that a lot of these shoes are returned items so the box could have been beat beyond use. The key point is that it's probably a return he got and it's not like the warehouse is sitting on 3lab5 boxes. Dude is happy to pay retail vs $100 more at this point.

Restock orders came in, had to get rid of that 12 though because I couldn't get a 13 oh well, at least I get to keep the WTK 8's, the hunt is over 
smokin.gif

Still waiting for the UPS truck to stop by my place...  UPS my choice says the package was scheduled for delivery between 12pm - 4pm... 6 pm already.

Got my 3lab5s and gloves today. Shoes appear to have never been tried on and the boxes are flawless. I'd guess new old stock at best on these.

All 5 of my orders arrived today. My buddy got all 6 of his. He even ordered the same shoe twice and nike just let it slip by. Same CC & shipping/billing info too. I kept telling him there was zero chance it was going to go through.... but somehow, he won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom