Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy.gif

UPS guy literally rang my bell as I typed that
laugh.gif
mean.gif
U lucky **** im still salty

almost 8pm my time and this SOB still hasn't stopped.  I guess it will be tomorrow... 
Check your order status on ups for delivery confirmation are out for delivery status. The only time i waited that long for ups to deliver was for the Gucci premier 1's, ups delivered to the wrong address after i found out they delivered aound 5ish when i checked the order status. Got my laney 5's delivered around 3, so hope everything works out fam they might be just behind on deliveries.

Did Nike even have a fsr on every shoe? Seems like they were missing pairs or maybe just 1 of each size... 
eyes.gif

All 5 of my orders arrived today. My buddy got all 6 of his. He even ordered the same shoe twice and nike just let it slip by. Same CC & shipping/billing info too. I kept telling him there was zero chance it was going to go through.... but somehow, he won.
what shoe did he order 2 of? thats crazy taking a big risk like that lol but guess it came thru for him grats

I smell one of those infamous "missed train, delay" messages coming tomorrow morning. My tracking hasn't been updated since it left Memphis and it's supposed to be here tomorrow.
eyes.gif
 as long as they get here....

gammas 11s and taxis.. my wallet is hurtin after the restock but its all good #TeamRetail
pimp.gif

should be here tomorrow
nerd.gif
Nice... yeah I passed on a few.  I had the prelude 6, db foams and oregon foams but dropped them.   Almost 1G in shoes too much... I'm gonna have to get rid of some shoes. 

That's a lot more than I imagined. Wonder what restock numbers looked like on the other shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom