Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike done did me good on this one. I received the cancellation emails on Sunday morning.
Seems like the 3Lab5's were one of the more cancelled pairs from previous posters, but they decided to throw me a bone here :smh:. I would have been sick had I scored one of the more exclusive pairs and had it cancelled.
Still working with NDC on restitution.

View media item 864081

mean.gif

Last edited:
Nike done did me good on this one. I received the cancellation emails on Sunday morning.
Seems like the 3Lab5's were one of the more cancelled pairs from previous posters, but they decided to throw me a bone here :smh:. I would have been sick had I scored one of the more exclusive pairs and had it cancelled.
Still working with NDC on restitution.

Any idea why they cancelled it?

My order is about to be here in 24 hours :pimp:

My db foams got canceled.
Called and all the rep could do was say sorry.

First order I ever successfully checked out since 2011 and they cancel it.

**** nike

**** nike
nah thats BS, better get a 20% coupon or something outta that rep.
sick.gif
mean.gif

nah, when I called he told me the product(s) were backordered and OOS in their warehouse. Pretty standard response. He offered up a 10% promo code and I just told him he could do better. So he came back w/ 20% & 2-day shipping.

hmm looks like nike over sold a lot of what they don't have in stock. typical finish line, ftl, and champ move.

nah, when I called he told me the product(s) were backordered and OOS in their warehouse. Pretty standard response. He offered up a 10% promo code and I just told him he could do better. So he came back w/ 20% & 2-day shipping.

That's all bad. Sorry to hear that. I would think Nike would be the last company to oversell.

nah thats BS, better get a 20% coupon or something outta that rep. :x :smh:

Ill try again tomorrow.
But ur right about this being bs.

Have never heard of nike ever overselling anything, something is just fishy about everything that's been cancelled.

**** nike
Yea Right. You gonna be line up to give them your money on the next release.

i thought it was fishy that so many people got through on these limited shoes with each. Nike could easily solve the problem by making more shoes to fulfill the restock orders, but of course it's never that easy smh :smh: :smh:

on a unrelated note, i ordered the 2 Chainz Adidas from Nike.com Friday night and the next night they cancelled my order. I did get a 20% off discount code and free overnight shipping :rolleyes

i thought it was fishy that so many people got through on these limited shoes with each. Nike could easily solve the problem by making more shoes to fulfill the restock orders, but of course it's never that easy smh
mean.gif
mean.gif

on a unrelated note, i ordered the 2 Chainz Adidas from Nike.com Friday night and the next night they cancelled my order. I did get a 20% off discount code and free overnight shipping
eyes.gif
there is an agenda for what the numbers are on each release and which pairs get QS treatment. If nike had been making sure everyone gets a pair who wanted one, people wouldn't want them like they do now. its not as simple as make more shoes, make more money... there are many intricacies that go into business models and creating value.

My situation is crazy. The one order with the normal GR J's shipped and my order with the better stuff I got a tracking number and shipped but it says it left Tennessee but there are no further updates. At least for what the Nike Reps lack in any sort of realistic information they make up in being really kind and nice. He said they would never cancel if the order is shipped and that is what it indicates in his computer. The guy told me they can't do anything unless the date of arrival has passed and I have not received the shipment.. So what do you guys think?

i thought it was fishy that so many people got through on these limited shoes with each. Nike could easily solve the problem by making more shoes to fulfill the restock orders, but of course it's never that easy smh :smh: :smh:

on a unrelated note, i ordered the 2 Chainz Adidas from Nike.com Friday night and the next night they cancelled my order. I did get a 20% off discount code and free overnight shipping :rolleyes

Pm that link for the Adidas 2 chainz link on nike.com. I like to get 20% off code and free overnight shipping too.

Every Pic I see from the RESTOCK… Cats Got they Cart Stacked up soooooo High… lol

Buying like 5-6 pairs at once!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom