LISTEN UP!!! TIME - Im That ***** LAST TRACK IM LEAKIN I PROMISE!!!so please listen and reply.thanks

Beat is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hook is
pimp.gif

Flow aint al lthat bad

You sound kinda like Bleek to me
nerd.gif

Time it sounds cool to me. I do hear a resemblance to Memp Bleek but that's not necessarily bad. Holla at me if you trying to collab on some work.

hell yes the comparisons to memphis bleek are on point
laugh.gif

but overall the song is straight...beat is fresh....hook is fresh...lyrics themselves aint nothing special...I could definitely see this being played on theradio

Beat is insane my dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Flow went with the beat but you didnt say anything that I would remember.. Good %#@+ though

good lookin yall... this just one of them ridin joints... wasnt really aimin for the lyrics... yall know i got em...

i remember back in the day people said i sounded like fab and young bleed... now its plies and bleek... ++@% is funny cuz i hear it too... lol

I think with this joint, it's just that you really showed your#%+! as a producer, and it outshone your performance as a rapper. The music was memorablebut the delivery wasn't so much. However, on other songs of yours, your delivery shines through like crazy. Like in, "Ain't Got Nothin onMe" or "It's Time"... you sound like YOU. Like you got your own style and you delivered it like you just know that you're hot. This isa very solid track tho. Is the mixtape gonna be distributed online, or is it something than can actually be copped?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I think with this joint, it's just that you really showed your#%+! as a producer, and it outshone your performance as a rapper. The music was memorable but the delivery wasn't so much. However, on other songs of yours, your delivery shines through like crazy. Like in, "Ain't Got Nothin on Me" or "It's Time"... you sound like YOU. Like you got your own style and you delivered it like you just know that you're hot. This is a very solid track tho. Is the mixtape gonna be distributed online, or is it something than can actually be copped?

thanks... imma have the mixtape available for download radiohead style... u can get it for free or "donate" to my needy*#%@...
laugh.gif

but yea its gonna b official wit artwork and the whole 9 so imma try to getas many real copies out there as i can... but for the people like myself who too cheap or poor to cop the goodness they can get it for free...

Flames.

Unfortunately for you TIME, you're not him who you claim to be, but I, yes I am that.........

(Those new rules are hard to get around... dang!)

I like the song its good ol fashion fun. i figured the hook would have set that tone for the listener ears. the fact that you have proved ya lyrical capabilityon other efforts goes to show ya dumbing down for the sake of the song. I look forward to ya mixtape homie.

you do sound like bleek... with a lil nelly on the chorus... Good work, definetly better then all the other amateur stuff i listed to

When I heard your voice I expected you to start off one of the verses
"Sawed Off shotgun hand on the pump"

Back
Top Bottom