LISTEN UP!!! TIME - Im That ***** LAST TRACK IM LEAKIN I PROMISE!!!so please listen and reply.thanks

guitar sampled? what? I'll be back for more input...

Beat is hot. Hook is piff, that's what a hook is suppose to sound like. Flow seemed boring to me, maybe because the beat outshined the flow??

bobby womack - across 110th street i added the organs on the hook and the strings that come in on the 9th bar of the verses...

thanks for the input... i dunno its like a love/hate thing wit my flow... some love it some say its boring...

Dope flip on that sample. Such a classic song. The beat is raw as hell, too.

The flows? Enh....definitely not horrible by any means. Definitely listenable. I'm no emcee myself, so props on whatever you do. But I think thespittin' needs some work. If they were as ill as the beats, it'd be a wrap.

Good stuff though. Props.

flow wasn't horrible, lyrically or delivery. I just thought it needed to be brought out more. Plus the flow was repetitive. And I didn't think it rodethe beat right, especially with a nice beat like that. The dubs on every bar were very repetitive especially. Switch that up and you should be good. But if youwant it to be a great production, switch that up and swing with the beat a lil more.

No bashing, just tryna help.

trash.
sick.gif

wow. the way u talk about rappers that actually made it i would thing u were at least half way decent
smh.gif

just quit while your behind.

^yes judge my whole career off 1 song...******ed...

everyone else thank u for the replies...i kno the difference b/n constructive criticism and hating...its all good...

eek.gif
Beat is flames. Your flow isn't wack but it's not my forte. I know you from Ohio but it's a lil too far below the Mason-Dixon for me. The hookgoes with it PER-FECT-LY. Don't scrap this, worse come to worse just keep the hook on there and sell as a fully packaged track to a rapper that'sbetter than you and Boom! You'd be straght.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Beat is insane! The hook comes correct as hell too...

I actually F's wit the flow... on the first listen I was like
grin.gif
...But after a few listens its straight. You can definetly rock wit it.

i thought the flow and beat were on point...(although u kinda sounded like plies to me at first)
i didn't like the hook tho. i think it would have sounded better if u didn't use the N word. just left it at "im that..."

I think that flow is perfect for the beat, I was expecting some double time flow in there...that beat is crazy and that hook, whoo..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

i thought the flow and beat were on point...(although u kinda sounded like plies to me at first)
Nice track overall. Beat is crazy, hook is nasty, flow is good. It just sounds like another "Throw Some Ds". But the song is crack. After listenin to some of yall, I really wish I had the time and patience to stick with rap.

thanks yall...

b on the lookout for the mixtape coming VERY soon... "This Is Musical Excellence"

Beat was straight flames my dude....

I wasn't feeling the hook, but your verses were aite. I guess your style represents your region. They weren't wack, but you could step the flow anddelivery up a little bit.

On a more serious note, I'm interested in your beats for a demo project. Check ya pms...

I was talkin to frontrunner about the chargers.

I think the flow sounds too commercial to me. That flow is played out to me it's getting on my nerves, everybodies doin it. Maybe it's an east coastthing but even lil bow wow's and southern cat's are doin it now. lyrically it's cool.

I'm always on some MJ steez tryna pick at every lil thing to make it the best and perfect.

Back
Top Bottom