LITECOIN (Bitcoin's lil brother) Vol. OTHER DIGITAL CURRENCIES Vol. LETS GET THIS MONEY!!

get a litecoin wallet, find an exchange site, sign up.

I'd help more but I'm on my phone. search bitcoin guide in Google and start reading.

Here's a good place to start.

https://www.weusecoins.com/en/

Watch the video on the page. It has caught on major so there are PLENTY of articles out there to read at this point.

I'm in BTC and LTC right now, bought from Litecoinlocal. There's a dude on there with decent rates who takes PP.

Currently also looking into buying Peercoin and Namecoin.

One thing people should realize is that most of these coins, there's over 80 of them, will fail. Part of the reason is theres simply too many to survive, but another is their origin.

Some coins right now are being promoted as a means of what's known as a 'pump and dump' scheme - we create a currency, hoard huge amounts of it, pump up the value and then when it's high enough dump all of it and bottom out the market. This is why you should never invest money in these altcoins you can't afford to lose.

Theres basically no way to know for sure which coins will fail and which ones are outright scams. but in my opinion Infinitecoin I think is going to be a good example of this - besides the fact that anything 'infinite' is inherently worthless It's being sold en masse on ebay indicating its not very valuable.

Will write more later when I'm not on my phone.

interesting. thanks for the insight, definitely makes sense..

yeah man, I love to read about this stuff. when you get a moment, by all means, lets hear more! :nerd:

get a litecoin wallet, find an exchange site, sign up.

I'd help more but I'm on my phone. search bitcoin guide in Google and start reading.

Here's a good place to start.

https://www.weusecoins.com/en/

Watch the video on the page. It has caught on major so there are PLENTY of articles out there to read at this point.
Repped, thanks fam.

Found a guy on Litecoinlocal taking Paypal.

Gonna see whats good with NMC too. 

what do yall plan on using these coins for?

what are yall buyin?

yall gonna use your customade bots to troll eastbay and use bitcoins to purchase next years lebrons? lol

nerd.gif
 semi serious
nerd.gif

Last edited:
[h3]How to buy litecoin - Users in USA[/h3]
Step-by-step
  1. Sign up for an account with BTC-E  
  2. Sign up for an account with Coinbase
  3. Link bank account to Coinbase.
  4. Buy bitcoin from Coinbase (after bank account linked)
  5. In the "Finances section" of BTC-E, generate bitcoin deposit address (Copy address)
  6. In "Send/Request Section" of Coinbase, send bitcoin to the BTC-E bitcoin address (paste address acquire from BTC-E)
  7. Wait for bitcoin deposit to show up in BTC-E.
  8. Select the LTC/BTC section, then purchase the amount of litecoin you want.
To receive USD for litecoin, reverse the buy/sell/deposit/withdrawal process. (Sell LTC for BTC > Transfer BTC to Coinbase > Sell BTC > Transfer to bank)

what do yall plan on using these coins for?

what are yall buyin?

yall gonna use your customade bots to troll eastbay and use bitcoins to purchase next years lebrons? lol

:nerd:  semi serious :nerd:  

Not a damn thing.
If purchased, I will do so purely to sell them for profit.

Last edited:
These altcoins are just bubbles and most of them will fail. Do not make a long term investment in these, buy bitcoin instead.

Mosdef.
We just needed one thread to consolidate all of the info, as this is an informational thread.

Beyond that, hopefully folks have sound judgement.

#getdatmoney,b 8)

Last edited:
Damn coinbase and their 4 business day waiting period.

I gotta wait a week to buy LTC.

Typical NT get rich quick posts... Where the OP will post only about the positives and not the ramifications of getting involved.

For the record these kind of posts on NT fail almost 95% of the time.

I remember my coding friend telling me about this like last week, and back when SR (:nerd:) wass poppin he told me about bitcoins.

Typical NT get rich quick posts... Where the OP will post only about the positives and not the ramifications of getting involved.

For the record these kind of posts on NT fail almost 95% of the time.
I strongly suggest people do the research, as there is serious risk involved. I do believe in the overall success of cryptocurrencies, specifically bitcoin, but do not put it what you do not care to lose. Learn as much about it as you can before you go purchase them and learn how to store them as well. There are a few gem threads on reddit that can get you started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom